keathorin

Oct 2, 2017
Wondering if anyone could assist here. Just downloaded the game (did not apply the patch), started it up and tried opening my latest save. Instantly get the following error.
Also tried opening an older save and this also results in this error. Starting the game from scratch however works fine.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/18c.rpy", line 12, in script
David "Mmmm... I can't get enough of those boobs."
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "O:\MyPleasure-0.25a-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "O:\MyPleasure-0.25a-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'David' is not defined.

I've tried to look into the renpy files to see if I could spot a file that store the defination for the Sayer, but after more then an hour I'm still stuck with this error.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wondering if anyone could assist here. Just downloaded the game (did not apply the patch), started it up and tried opening my latest save. Instantly get the following error.
Also tried opening an older save and this also results in this error. Starting the game from scratch however works fine.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'mc' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "O:\MyPleasure-0.25a-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "O:\MyPleasure-0.25a-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'David' is not defined.

I've tried to look into the renpy files to see if I could spot a file that store the defination for the Sayer, but after more then an hour I'm still stuck with this error.
This is the most common bug in those games made by casual programmers!
They add some new variable in later updates without thinking that those have to by defined in the beginning so the saved game can store them and they can be used later.
A good programmer will define a lot of variable that he can use later and not just add them on the fly when he needs one.
They don't care about their users and their bugged save games, just start a new game that's their answer.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
For me that was one of their best updates all 3 of my favorite milfs Cassandra, julia & Natasha had fun with & finally get a bj from Cass! Next update with the yoga should be interesting,

looking forward to a huge cat fight between julia, Cassandra and even Natasha when they find out I’m fuckin them all and I’m sure the antagonizer will be my favorite redhead Daphne

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
looking forward to a huge cat fight between julia, Cassandra and even Natasha when they find out I’m fuckin them all and I’m sure the antagonizer will be my favorite redhead Daphne
Or maybe they will team up against you and Cass will throw you out, you won't be able to go to Julia or Natasha's place, maybe Daphne will take the opportunity to make you her bitch, you will have a nice leader costume covering everything, a nice collar and a leash and you will spend most of your life locked in a steamer trunk like the Gimp!!

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Or maybe they will team up against you and Cass will throw you out, you won't be able to go to Julia or Natasha's place, maybe Daphne will take the opportunity to make you her bitch, you will have a nice leader costume covering everything, a nice collar and a leash and you will spend most of your life locked in a steamer trunk like the Gimp!!
Don't threaten him with a good time. cough

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey and Triple OG

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Definitely like the game so far but it seems the incest patch only works for the first several days then every thing reverts back which is a little distracting.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Definitely like the game so far but it seems the incest patch only works for the first several days then every thing reverts back which is a little distracting.
Use the patch that scrappy has on the OP for the walkthrough/gallery mod and not the patch on the OP.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
It's not a bug. That flag is on day 13.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for your help but I don't get why we have to refuse Natasha once to get her new scenes.
If you do she just gives a big speech on how her son doesn't control who she fucks and what not.
I ended up doing it just so I didn't miss any more content. Still a very good VN by the way(y)

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for your help but I don't get why we have to refuse Natasha once to get her new scenes.
If you do she just gives a big speech on how her son doesn't control who she fucks and what not.
I ended up doing it just so I didn't miss any more content. Still a very good VN by the way(y)
Honestly I don't know. Maybe they were going for a you are not ok with fucking your best friends mother but can't resist her charms type of deal and husband being in on it gave you the excuse.

Reactions: Triple OG

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Imho, it's best to be dominant to Daphne because most of her scenes make more sense that way.
You can't lust Lori. She only has 3 lust points total, getting 2 gives you slight variations in 2 scenes.
Rest is mostly preference and minor stuff.
good info, thanks (y)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've been wondering as I've decided to start over from the beginning....is there an actual difference in how the story progresses and what scenes we see depending on Love vs. Lust? Can you have a mix of both stats or is it all one or the other?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes