-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Right now I am dating them all...only Lori thinks you are her boyfriend, everyone else more or less treats you like a friend with benefits...but apparently as the game starts to wrap up and finish, we will get the chance to start picking solo endings with some of the girls...or keep things casual.
Well, I don't think that's exactly true. It depends on the girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, calling the MC "my man" — which at least Lori, Julia, and now Cassandra have all done — isn't something FWB typically do. They call it for what it is: still the level of a friendship with some added fun. I'm not saying this couldn't end up in more sharing or that at least some of them won't end up being OK with being part of a harem, but I think using the term friends with benefits to describe others besides Lori is probably a bit inaccurate. I do think at least some of them are that way right now, though: Daphne, Haley, Barbara, and Natasha all seem to be in that state, although I would also note that each of them is steadily and heavily becoming more addicted to the MC.

I don't just mean addicted to his stick, either. For example, Natasha is willing to continue to sleep with the MC — without recordings, without Robert's presence (virtually or otherwise) — and that despite his warning that he would not only end their sexcapades but consider it cheating and divorce might likely follow. I think that means at least subconsciously her relationship has passed being just sex and friends. Otherwise, why risk it? Barbs has already made several statements to show she really doesn't just think of the MC as a good lay. Sure, she's still careful because she doesn't want potentially to ruin her relationship with Lori, but she seems to be in love with the MC, whether she's admitted it to herself or not.

All of this is just my opinion, but I would venture to say that, except in a few cases, relationships have now progressed well beyond just "friends with benefits". I am, of course, dating (or whatever you actually call it) all of them as well. :love:

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, I don't think that's exactly true. It depends on the girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, calling the MC "my man" — which at least Lori, Julia, and now Cassandra have all done — isn't something FWB typically do. They call it for what it is: still the level of a friendship with some added fun. I'm not saying this couldn't end up in more sharing or that at least some of them won't end up being OK with being part of a harem, but I think using the term friends with benefits to describe others besides Lori is probably a bit inaccurate. I do think at least some of them are that way right now, though: Daphne, Haley, Barbara, and Natasha all seem to be in that state, although I would also note that each of them is steadily and heavily becoming more addicted to the MC.

I don't just mean addicted to his stick, either. For example, Natasha is willing to continue to sleep with the MC — without recordings, without Robert's presence (virtually or otherwise) — and that despite his warning that he would not only end their sexcapades but consider it cheating and divorce might likely follow. I think that means at least subconsciously her relationship has passed being just sex and friends. Otherwise, why risk it? Barbs has already made several statements to show she really doesn't just think of the MC as a good lay. Sure, she's still careful because she doesn't want potentially to ruin her relationship with Lori, but she seems to be in love with the MC, whether she's admitted it to herself or not.

All of this is just my opinion, but I would venture to say that, except in a few cases, relationships have now progressed well beyond just "friends with benefits". I am, of course, dating (or whatever you actually call it) all of them as well. :love:
I actually agree with pretty much everything you wrote. When I made that comment I had just finished day 13 and was about to start day 14. Despite her own words, Julia makes it quite clear she is in love with the MC, referring to him as her man and is very possessive and jealous even around Daphne. Even if you do not pick her solo ending dialogue in the park, and then subsequently go through with the threesome with Daph, she will agree to only share you with her as long as she is there in person. As for Daph, despite her cool demeanor, she has obviously become jealous at the time the MC spends with other women. In spite of her declaration/offer for him to come live with her without keeping up with the whole BDSM roleplay, her insistence as friends with benefits is a complete farce as she even caught herself at the last second almost referring to themselves as a normal 'couple'.

Obviously we know where Lori stands...referring to the MC as her prince, and despite Babs trying to be cool about it, its clear she would desire any kind of sharing/throuple scenario with Lori so she can be with the MC and not lose her best friend. If Lori continues to become addicted to sex and allows herself to become somewhat corrupted by the new 'her', she may decide after a threesome, that she, like her mother, may give the MC permission to spend time with Babs, but only on special occasions and only in her presence. Though I did laugh out loud at how she admitted to the MC she wanted Babs to hurry up and go home so they could be alone and make love without her being around.

I know Haley has a love/lust stalker route, so I'm not sure where she is at in regards to declaring her love for the MC. I've only gotten to the part where the MC is supposed to go pick her up and bring her in to be questioned/deposed by the police and Lillian. I'm not sure how things will progress with Natasha...she claims she still loves her husband but sexually desires and is addicted to the MC. Will that turn to love and will she want to share the MC with Cassandra? We already know she guessed Cassandra's secret...and it turned her on to know Cassandra sexually desires the MC.

In any case, I am playing as many love routes as I can...though I am careful not to impregnate Babs or Lori, as I feel that would be one step too far with Julia. I do plan on romancing Cassandra, but have no clue how they will resolve the MC being involved with both of them. Considering all the different group sex options on the table, confirmed by the Dev, it seems some form of a harem/mini or limited harem may be possible as an ending. ;)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hey why suddenly i caan't have fun with natasha?? all was good i texted with her during beach time gift, thhan she said that she was trying to have fun away from cameras or in front of them by saying itm to MC, but after that in day 18-19 she invited at her home to fix the sink but MC fix it and nothing happen, she dopn't come ove rus without paties and i can't unlock any other scene in gallery...why?

chlud62630

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, does somebody know if a mod which add a NON-transparent textbox exist and where i could find it? It will be more pleasant to play this game with it. Thank you guys.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hey why suddenly i caan't have fun with natasha?? all was good i texted with her during beach time gift, thhan she said that she was trying to have fun away from cameras or in front of them by saying itm to MC, but after that in day 18-19 she invited at her home to fix the sink but MC fix it and nothing happen, she dopn't come ove rus without paties and i can't unlock any other scene in gallery...why?
Starting with the beach event, can you specify, one by one, every single choice you made with her? It's probable that one of the choices set a flag to kill her path.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Starting with the beach event, can you specify, one by one, every single choice you made with her? It's probable that one of the choices set a flag to kill her path.
well i have very few choice but i always agreed to sex with her..that's why i don't undferstand...are relation with others , expecially mom , influence this path?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well i have very few choice but i always agreed to sex with her..that's why i don't undferstand...are relation with others , expecially mom , influence this path?
And what specifically did you say during the conversation when Robert was present (via the laptop)?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
And what specifically did you say during the conversation when Robert was present (via the laptop)?
never get it..that's why...when i asked to go jhelp her to fix the sink. she doesn't come over me like i've seen on the gallery...after fidxxing it it change scene and that's all. but the prev time i went to her home she says something about involving his hausband and doing sex afar the camera..but never come to it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
never get it..that's why...when i asked to go jhelp her to fix the sink. she doesn't come over me like i've seen on the gallery...after fidxxing it it change scene and that's all. but the prev time i went to her home she says something about involving his hausband and doing sex afar the camera..but never come to it
There really are only two possibilities I can think of. The first is that some choice from earlier took you off her path, in which case you'll have to replay some of the game. I'm not going to sift through the code to try to find out where things might have gone wrong, but maybe someone else is willing. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do that. The second possibility is that your copy of the game is busted somehow. This seems extraordinarily unlikely, but I suppose there's always that chance.

If you want to list every choice with her so far in the game that you've made, I can think if one of those seems incorrect. I can't promise I'll remember everything accurately, but I can always try to recall for you.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There really are only two possibilities I can think of. The first is that some choice from earlier took you off her path, in which case you'll have to replay some of the game. I'm not going to sift through the code to try to find out where things might have gone wrong, but maybe someone else is willing. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do that. The second possibility is that your copy of the game is busted somehow. This seems extraordinarily unlikely, but I suppose there's always that chance.

If you want to list every choice with her so far in the game that you've made, I can think if one of those seems incorrect. I can't promise I'll remember everything accurately, but I can always try to recall for you.
well choices...i always said yes to her for sex and always went to her house...that's why i don't understand really..anyway i stik to see the few scene on the unlocked gallery for now. thasnks

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
well choices...i always said yes to her for sex and always went to her house...that's why i don't understand really..anyway i stik to see the few scene on the unlocked gallery for now. thasnks
After you make the deal with her husband she asks if you want to also have sex without him watching. I think that is the choice that matters here.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After you make the deal with her husband she asks if you want to also have sex without him watching. I think that is the choice that matters here.
I would agree, except that from their earlier post it looked like they didn't even get that conversation to trigger. It's possible I misunderstood, but if they didn't get that scene then the choice you've mentioned doesn't matter at all because they never have the chance to make that choice in the first place.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
disagreeing with hubby shouldn't cancel path with milf next door.
That phone call where she tells the mc she wants to fuck him whenever she wants doesn't happen if you disagree with her husband? because it should.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That phone call where she tells the mc she wants to fuck him whenever she wants doesn't happen if you disagree with her husband? because it should.
No. You have to agree to the husband's terms completely, and then with the phone call agree to go behind his back. Thereafter, the scene in the kitchen can happen.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i didn't have the option to speack with the hausband..that's the prob..ii only heard the lady tought after my last visit.but i never know the camera thing before too..so don't know what say here...(game speak as i always knew hausband were seeing on camera).sry bad eng

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Does anyone know how many updates the game will get until it's finished?

I'm really considering pausing this until it's done.
Somehow I always manage to end up on the "fuck all path" that doesn't exist and I'm getting tired of starting from scratch to separate the paths cleanly...

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes