Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No. You have to agree to the husband's terms completely, and then with the phone call agree to go behind his back. Thereafter, the scene in the kitchen can happen.
Is that considered her 'cheating' path...we have to agree to the husband's terms first? Is it just sex only or is there a path/choice where she starts to fall in love with the MC too?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I got as far as day 14, and as of their sex scene prior to that day, she basically told him she loves her husband despite his inability to satisfy her anymore, but that she now belongs to the MC. I too, wasn't sure if that was just sexy talk said in the heat of the moment, or if she truly meant that....sexually or even better...completely (body + mind), just not to where she is willing to leave her husband...yet. I don't plan on turning her down either way, I just prefer my LIs (main & side) to have an emotional connection with my MC, but its not always necessary.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would agree, except that from their earlier post it looked like they didn't even get that conversation to trigger. It's possible I misunderstood, but if they didn't get that scene then the choice you've mentioned doesn't matter at all because they never have the chance to make that choice in the first place.
It didn't trigger for me either, I'm just as confused as them.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you are missing the Robert / Natasha husband talk, that means you borked the day 13 interaction with Natasha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, good call. I knew there had to be a variable somewhere. And since those saying they didn't get the scene also said they always said yes and had sex with her whenever they could, they set the variable that avoids that conversation later. Nice find.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think when the mod was made, that the choice did not matter. But now it does. I had to restart to get the conversation, and glad I did.
I almost never use mods myself, so I never really think about them. Sometimes I'll use a patch to get extra/changed content (like the incest patch for this game), but that's about it. Glad you got that scene now, in any case.

Reactions: Ramagar

Grymmz

May 20, 2018
SO for the shower sex with Julia is there some decision with babs/lori that fucks with this scene or something? I've tried going all lust and love with both trying to help out with Lori and not, instead of choosing smile choosing the option that gives more lust etc etc etc Nothing fucking seems to work. Yes I have used the player walkthrough and searched the thread for clues but all I find are others saying they are having issues and no real concrete answer to any of them. maybe its just me but the walkthrough is really poor in saying if you want this path choose this choice because it will block x y z scene etc if you don't choose this

Edit: Also Im not ever getting the option to kiss her on the shoulder when we are sitting at the kitchen table so I'm sure that's a major issue but nothing I choose makes this option ever appear regardless of what I choose.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes