Dec 19, 2020
it's not great game but has funnies and silly but nice plot.

not made, so dl win version and copy it's \game folder on mac version and play.
copy the game file and merge it with the game field from 0.27(mac) version of this game or exchange it?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What I meant: do points have huge impact on story or its just fluff
I think you miss out on a bit of earlier Anal if you go with Love over Lust. But it all ends up becoming the same. Slightly different dialog, but scenes are the same.

Reactions: Antera

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
hey guys, how reject cassandra ? ive been nice to her (just to be polite) but now the game thinks i desire her and i cant avoid sex with her

Jun 12, 2020
hey guys, how reject cassandra ? ive been nice to her (just to be polite) but now the game thinks i desire her and i cant avoid sex with her
Why do you want to avoid that crazy MILF?

Anyhow, I don't have an answer to your question. Might sound lame and may not be of much help, but just ignore/avoid her anytime you get a choice. Being nice is perhaps the reason you're fucking her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why would you want to avoid her? besides i think it's not that possible.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I think it isn't possible anymore. In the earlier stages of the Game you could manage that through the Points you gather, but now the Dev decided to force every girl on you as a player.

Reactions: masterdc1976
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes