Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It's all a matter of semantics, but yes, My Pleasure has finally become an unofficial harem game.

For now the harem has just two pillars:
- Julia (knows about Daphne, Hailey, Cassandra and suspects about Natasha).
- Cassandra (knows about Julia, Hailey, Natasha, optionally Lori (depends on your choice in a previous update), Barbara and probably suspects about Daphne although this case is not clear no matter how it looked the scene when she came back home and the MC and Daphne were having sex in his room). Besides she and the MC will bang Gillian very soon (maybe in v0.30), so she's getting really close to know that her son is fucking every woman around him and yet she doesn't care as long as she gets her share of meat.

They're both happy, so everybody's happy and they all live in a happy harem :ROFLMAO:

We'll see Julia's reaction when she finds out about her daughter being involved too but I don't think that will become a major problem when the time comes.

Regards

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
except maybe mc, he needs to satisfy group of women each night and some during day maybe.
Quite the opposite, he's the MC and by definition that means he can have multiple rounds with multiple women easily, let alone he has a big-sized to monster-sized cock (nothing new though).

Regards

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Hey guys, Joiplay user exspecialy.
Why got eror when im extract game file using Zarchiver its says 'not enough space' but my storage has 1,5gb free space?
Another game work perfectly, but not this one?
Any idea?

DarkFalco

Jan 18, 2018
I am getting an error during a Haley event, it get "Image IO1029 not found" (but is hard to read as in the top left corner of the screen) and I get a blank screen. The text continues but it stop loading images. It is at the end of day 20 and it continues into Day 21 as well!

Any ideas at all??

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It's all a matter of semantics, but yes, My Pleasure has finally become an unofficial harem game.

For now the harem has just two pillars:
- Julia (knows about Daphne, Hailey, Cassandra and suspects about Natasha).
- Cassandra (knows about Julia, Hailey, Natasha, optionally Lori (depends on your choice in a previous update), Barbara and probably suspects about Daphne although this case is not clear no matter how it looked the scene when she came back home and the MC and Daphne were having sex in his room). Besides she and the MC will bang Gillian very soon (maybe in v0.30), so she's getting really close to know that her son is fucking every woman around him and yet she doesn't care as long as she gets her share of meat.

They're both happy, so everybody's happy and they all live in a happy harem :ROFLMAO:

We'll see Julia's reaction when she finds out about her daughter being involved too but I don't think that will become a major problem when the time comes.

Regards
What a mess lmao
Game started really good in the beginning story wise. Now it's treated like a day job for the MC to fuck everyone. Time to end this game, eh?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys, Joiplay user exspecialy.
Why got eror when im extract game file using Zarchiver its says 'not enough space' but my storage has 1,5gb free space?
Another game work perfectly, but not this one?
Any idea?
win version or android version? since you are talking about joiplay then it's prolly win version and for that you need 5+ gigs of free space.

Reactions: Arx07

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What a mess lmao
Game started really good in the beginning story wise. Now it's treated like a day job for the MC to fuck everyone. Time to end this game, eh?
Well, in terms of story, it's gone, that's true.

However, I think the group sex scenes are hot and the game deserves to spend some time with it (like 1 hour per month or something like that). That's all that's left but it's enough for me :)

Regards

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes