• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hi.I dont why i have to say this to everytime and i'm sorry about it but can you please put a workupload link or pixeldrain on your every compressed games

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hmm - I just can't help it, but I can't continue from my last save (Day 22: Daphne visit), where it says:
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
- do i have to start a new game??

best regards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm - I just can't help it, but I can't continue from my last save (Day 22: Daphne visit), where it says:
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
- do i have to start a new game??

best regards
don't use ic-patch.

dunno if scrappy updated his patch.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
This game feels devolved into kinetic novel, don't think that it's bad... but I just feel like it lost the appeal when every update is just bunch of cutscenes after one another, same girls, different poses... maybe it's time to mark the game completed and work on something new? Or maybe it's just me.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game feels devolved into kinetic novel, don't think that it's bad... but I just feel like it lost the appeal when every update is just bunch of cutscenes after one another, same girls, different poses... maybe it's time to mark the game completed and work on something new? Or maybe it's just me.
Exactly same feel. It is already finished, he should cap it off, and start working on something new.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Android Port:

My Pleasure [v0.30 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.my.pleasure

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
Hi sir, can I know if this has included the I-patch?. If that's the case then may I suggest to include in your post so that you don't get spammed by the same questions from those who are curious. Thank you for reading.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
MyPleasure-0.30-Elite-Eng-pc .zip 4,04 Gb

With 4 Gb MEGA limitations

40 megabytes of pure evil
check torrents, compressed version, or switch vpn.
Free Account has 5 GB every six hours.
nope, though it would be noice.
it depends on the regions - for example my limit is 4gb (and it resets itself every 24 h, not sure where that "every 6h " you get from).
and there are those with 2gb or less limits.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

it depends on the regions - for example my limit is 4gb (and it resets itself every 24 h, not sure where that "every 6h " you get from).

Well for me it's always been a few hours. Via the app it will even give a countdown when it will resume, but I just close the app swithc location and VPN and no more limitations. Same goes for Pixeldrain and every other host that lmits by IP and not by account.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hi sir, can I know if this has included the I-patch?. If that's the case then may I suggest to include in your post so that you don't get spammed by the same questions from those who are curious. Thank you for reading.

It was posted a few hours before the patch was updated, so more than likely it is NOT included.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

I get that from germany. And yes it is like that for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The download cannot continued, because you reached your download limit. Please change to an Pro Account to continue now or wait for ... hours

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I get that from germany. And yes it is like that for me.
lucky you (germany) then!
im guessing mega did change those rules, as not that long ago (if im not mistaken) germany had far less free quota and 24h reset cycle.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
lucky you (germany) then!
im guessing mega did change those rules, as not that long ago (if im not mistaken) germany had far less free quota and 24h reset cycle.
Nope. I have my free account since like forever. It was always like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes