Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
This game feels devolved into kinetic novel, don't think that it's bad... but I just feel like it lost the appeal when every update is just bunch of cutscenes after one another, same girls, different poses... maybe it's time to mark the game completed and work on something new? Or maybe it's just me.
Ehh, let it go on like this for a bit. Usually when developers end their games I always feel like: "Bro thats a bit too soon why not just add a few updates of sex scenes with main girls because what we currently have is not enough." I feel like this is what the devs are doing here. Giving us plenty of lewd content with main girls before ending the game.

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Android Port:

My Pleasure [v0.30 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.my.pleasure

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
Is this Incest Patched

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That may sound silly to some, but I'm really beginning to get bored by the threesomes in this game.
It's such a waste to have these gorgeous women, and they barely touch each other in a threesome.

I know SOME people don't like it, if the LIs do anything sexual together, but come on, that is just one group of players, give those of us who like some lesbian or bi action something to enjoy as well.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
That may sound silly to some, but I'm really beginning to get bored by the threesomes in this game.
It's such a waste to have these gorgeous women, and they barely touch each other in a threesome.

I know SOME people don't like it, if the LIs do anything sexual together, but come on, that is just one group of players, give those of us who like some lesbian or bi action something to enjoy as well.
what do you mean,nearly every other game has boring lesbian or bi or foot sucking in it.its become mandatory in most of them.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

I mean, with the large majority of all the sex scenes being close ups you wouldn't see them making out anyway...i'm already happy if we get an angle which shows more than a ass bouncing.
I'd really wish we would get less scenes, but better ones with several full angels...it's a shame the models are really good.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ann87ra and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
what do you mean,nearly every other game has boring lesbian or bi or foot sucking in it.its become mandatory in most of them.
I'm talking about this game and the content it used to have, other games have shit all to do with this.

I played this game from the start and I became a patron for the lesbian and bi scenes as much as for the others, and I prefer if a game doesn't completely phase out part of the content I enjoy/ed.
There were even some straight-up lesbian scenes and now the girls don't even touch it other except to force their mouths on the MCs cock, and while you might find the lesbian stuff boring, I find threesomes where the girls do nothing with each other boring as fuck after a while.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm talking about this game and the content it used to have, other games have shit all to do with this.

I played this game from the start and I became a patron for the lesbian and bi scenes as much as for the others, and I prefer if a game doesn't completely phase out part of the content I enjoy/ed.
There were even some straight-up lesbian scenes and now the girls don't even touch it other except to force their mouths on the MCs cock, and while you might find the lesbian stuff boring, I find threesomes where the girls do nothing with each other boring as fuck after a while.
while I find lesbian stuff boring, myself, I see your point of view. Having some content you like in the beginning, you support the game, and then what you like is no longer in the game or it's not as emphasized as it used to be...yeah, I get that. I'd be upset/disappointed, too.

Reactions: botc76

BlackPinkX

Jul 8, 2022
while I find lesbian stuff boring, myself, I see your point of view. Having some content you like in the beginning, you support the game, and then what you like is no longer in the game or it's not as emphasized as it used to be...yeah, I get that. I'd be upset/disappointed, too.
As in vanilla games adding sharing/ntr (without warning), wait!!!!! .... those games shouldn't be criticized ("It's a developer's decision should be respected". They'd say that, double standards? lol )

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
As in vanilla games adding sharing/ntr (without warning), wait!!!!! .... those games shouldn't be criticized ("It's a developer's decision should be respected". They'd say that, double standards? lol )
sure, but I think you're referring to another thread we may have had different opinions on. So what I'll say to that is, it's ok to be upset/disappointed when an update doesn't contain what you want...but also acknowledge when an incomplete beta is leaked and might not have had the full content intended, for example, that people not lose their minds and derail the thread or try to bring down the game and dev's reputation in the process. Look at how botc presented their thoughts. It wasn't disrespectful or aggressive or anything like that. Just stating what they wanted to see. While the VN I believe you're talking about has had that kind of content in mind for as long as I can remember and also makes it optional. It was never meant to be a vanilla game.

Reactions: botc76
Oct 28, 2018
Render is a great game, but it is also a game that does not intend to make what the majority want. This game is likely to be unsatisfactory even if it is luckily completed. Aside from the fact that the story has become very poor in the recent update, the scene where the MC havingreationship with other women is very loose and the actual scene is very short.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update lately, some talk then sex (4some) and more talk and then more sex (3some) and then some talk more and more sex (another 3some).

scrshots:

mostly just girls and mommy being dumb or thinking that mc doesn't see thru them. also wonder where they live since at 7pm it's very dark outside, also they haven't apparently heard that they should save energy (big tv is on and show bright white only).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png screenshot0020.png

Reactions: Mark17
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes