alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
Android Port:

My Pleasure [v0.30 Elite] [Tasty Pics]

Android : , Workupload

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.my.pleasure

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :
Hi i have problem at download it can you please reupload it or upload it in new site

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I noticed that sometimes the game doesn't add the love/lust point when it should. What can you do or is there anything.
The Point system is getting meaningless as you progress through the story. It's gone.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I noticed that sometimes the game doesn't add the love/lust point when it should. What can you do or is there anything.

The Point system is getting meaningless as you progress through the story. It's gone.
I was wondering cause i'm stuck at 7 love with lori. Only her lust points go up.

Hmmm this game is kinda good but also kinda not. It does have a decent story not the best but decent the women are hot but the sex scenes suck for the most part. Half the sex scenes are not animated and the angles are really bad. Not fap worthy. Some of the BJ seens are good but thats it. If i had to rate this game it would be a 3/5 because of the sex scenes.

Soooo Julia drops MC? Saying he should find someone younger and that they have no future. That sucks.

From what i can tell on the love/lust point system to much love you get no sex and to much lust will get you no love?

Last edited by a moderator:

I AM MAX

Sep 28, 2021
I was wondering cause i'm stuck at 7 love with lori. Only her lust points go up.
Hmmm this game is kinda good but also kinda not. It does have a decent story not the best but decent the women are hot but the sex scenes suck for the most part. Half the sex scenes are not animated and the angles are really bad. Not fap worthy. Some of the BJ seens are good but thats it. If i had to rate this game it would be a 3/5 because of the sex scenes.
Soooo Julia drops MC? Saying he should find someone younger and that they have no future. That sucks.
From what i can tell on the love/lust point system to much love you get no sex and to much lust will get you no love?
cea230554f233b210424c43a7ec60d9e_w200.gif

milesld

May 26, 2020
Any idea how to make the dialogue outlines more prominent?

I usually drop "y_outline.rpy" in a subdirectory, but this time it didn't help.

tehax

Nov 15, 2021
The last days i enjoyed to play this game, thanks to the dev. But what i absolute not liked was the last scene on day 22 with mc, barbara and cassie. Sorry, no way how barbara treat cassie. She has to be treat with respect in this game. Please no humiliation to her.

Reactions: gadu2121
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes