Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I played the game but stopped as i was getting confused with the story
If you're ok with the MC banging a bunch of hot women and now with the developers focused on pushing the game even further by adding Xsomes, this game is for you. However, if you're expecting anything else, forget it, it's not gonna happen.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
If you're ok with the MC banging a bunch of hot women and now with the developers focused on pushing the game even further by adding Xsomes, this game is for you. However, if you're expecting anything else, forget it, it's not gonna happen.
i was expecting more tbh

Reactions: ImariKurumi

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
We all did. The game had potential but for some reason the developers chose this path.. hard to image why TBH.
It probably comes down to money, sadly. He just slaps a few new scenes together each month and gets his patreon money.
It's not fraud or anything, he's just taking the easy route.

Damn shame, at one point, back when he was at Julia's, this used to be one of my favourites.

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So I've just started playing, and I'm immediately faced with a fundamental problem: which routes to take. The issue is that while the walkthrough does clearly lay out the different possible routes with each girl, there is no information on what the flavour of those routes are (how does love play out vs. lust?), and, more importantly, how those routes interact. For example, does taking a Julia love route lock me out of routes with the other characters? Maybe if I take her lust route I am not locked out? I have no idea, but seeing as this is clearly quite a long game, I would like to make a plan before blindly rushing in. If I enjoy the game, I'm sure I'll take the time to try out alternative routes, but it would still be extremely useful to know what possible combinations there are. Thanks in advance for any help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I've just started playing, and I'm immediately faced with a fundamental problem: which routes to take. The issue is that while the walkthrough does clearly lay out the different possible routes with each girl, there is no information on what the flavour of those routes are (how does love play out vs. lust?), and, more importantly, how those routes interact. For example, does taking a Julia love route lock me out of routes with the other characters? Maybe if I take her lust route I am not locked out? I have no idea, but seeing as this is clearly quite a long game, I would like to make a plan before blindly rushing in. If I enjoy the game, I'm sure I'll take the time to try out alternative routes, but it would still be extremely useful to know what possible combinations there are. Thanks in advance for any help.
love = lust and eventually all live under same roof. end of spoilers.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Good game, though some girls are beautiful others not so much. The black and white haired milfs are pretty unappealing, seen those cheap daz models plenty of times already and not a fan. And they got so many scenes too. I know alot of people are into milfs and thus the models got at times to look the part, but damn I'm not really into that unless the models are beautiful looking and the milf looks like she is in her 30s not 40/50s. The red head is a good example of decent milf. Similar to lust theory, not a fan of the mom look.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Good game, though some girls are beautiful others not so much. The black and white haired milfs are pretty unappealing, seen those cheap daz models plenty of times already and not a fan. And they got so many scenes too. I know alot of people are into milfs and thus the models got at times to look the part, but damn I'm not really into that unless the models are beautiful looking and the milf looks like she is in her 30s not 40/50s. The red head is a good example of decent milf. Similar to lust theory, not a fan of the mom look.
i would say something like this, only for loli/girls chicks in this game :unsure:
same old, same old, not a single girl that stands out..and too many scenes with them on top of that.
regarding milfs, i dont find them unappealing, they look as they should look in their 40s late 30s (though i understand if dudes which are into lolis would prefer every chick to be loli-like, including milfs (as it could be seen in more than few games, sadly i would add)). imo the only minus for mom model are way oversized melons, so she looks like cheap bimbo (though that is also rather popular kink around).

all in all, we can agree it has ups and downs regarding (some) game models and on this being quite good game, despite some plot/story holes, not-so-well made scenes (close-ups over and over again, during sex time) and so on.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
The story was long gone. Now it's just a fuck fest I'm afraid.
Yea man, its disappointing. Was shocked, the game took a dive, total 180 out of the blue. Story tanked, the romance and emotional investment evaporated.
Moreover the lewd scenes aren't even that good, dev went for quantity over quality.

Hopefully the dev come around soon.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
there is still bit story but otherwise its just fuckfest. that's mine and many other players opinion, right or wrong we'll see.
Yeah, and most of the fuckfest is forced, the MC has no fucking choice in that matter.
Try a pure Julia playthrough and you'll see that even if you walked away from Daphne's house on day 7, you'll still have to fuck nympho-Barb every time she wants a dick because the game considers that she still lost her virginity to the MC that day. You'll also still have to fuck slutty-Natasha until you finally have the choice to reject her. Who else? mommy-Cassie, you'll still get some action with her (HJ) whatever your choices are, and the funniest part is that even if you avoided to have sex with her, she will still confess to Julia how good you are in bed.
Don't get me wrong, this is clearly a harem VN and I enjoy it, but I usually try to also explore paths where I have a unique LI, or try to avoid some of the girls, just for the fun of the story, but here you can clearly see that the dev gave you choices that were not intended to be followed. It's like:
- I want her (yes yes yes click this please!!!)
- I don't want her (fuck fuck fuck are you really sure man???)

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes