Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Are there no advantages to going the lust or love route? How do you usually play this game? For example, do you choose a love route for all the girls in the game, or do you alternate between lust and love for each girl? I'm quite confused by this lust and love mechanic and I would like to know what you would advise me. Should I follow the love route or lust? I want to enjoy as much content as possible without dealing with major consequences.
i dont know about "love route" but as someone whos been in the lust route 99%, the love interests ends up confessing their love to MC at some point, and wants a future together and not just for sex, thats very lovey dovey route imo.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
i dont know about "love route" but as someone whos been in the lust route 99%, the love interests ends up confessing their love to MC at some point, and wants a future together and not just for sex, thats very lovey dovey route imo.
In the lust route, the girls don't confess any kind of feelings? Like, is the relationship shallow and just based on sex? Kind of an asshole of me to have that kind of relationship with my mom and aunt, man...

Reactions: MikeOG

Reb3l911

Aug 12, 2022
Waiting for a decent Android port that doesn't crash on load up or during the naming of the MC. Thoroughly enjoy the game.

Reactions: Sonny86

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
i like the game but how can aunt julia say she cant sleep until she has a fuck then just wanks him of with her feet,no fuck?
Haha, I thought the same thing, was like the writer and the artist had different ideas. Damn foot fetishists ruin everything :cautious:

Reactions: amiable34

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's wrong with the uncensor patch?? what is this crap thjat MC call his mom Cassie, what about MC cousin saying : what does it fill to fuck with your ex -boyfriend son?? instead of dad anmd mom like always??

• Angry
Reactions: Bollagus and Danv

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
what's wrong with the uncensor patch?? what is this crap thjat MC call his mom Cassie, what about MC cousin saying : what does it fill to fuck with your ex -boyfriend son?? instead of dad anmd mom like always??
Yeah, what's up with that?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Unfortunately, this game only makes sense if you go the harem route. Some interactions feel forced and the dialogue only makes sense if you're chasing all the girls. I tried to be faithful to Julia, but Daphne is forced one way or another. Later in the game the choices have little or no effect, it doesn't pay to go the route of just one or two girls. The player loses a lot of content from the last updates, as the developer changed the direction of the game towards a heavy harem theme.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think the scrappy mod home page has its own separate iPatch, which was probably updated.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well normal update, bit plot to get more sexscenes, some 3somes more and also "incest" kinks even w/o patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mark17

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dont think the uncensor patch works..
The incest patch in the OP is updated...you can download and open it, and see it has the "new days included".

I think the scrappy mod home page has its own separate iPatch, which was probably updated.
There is a separate incest patch he made to work with his mod and it is NOT updated, only the mod is.

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I have never played this game before, but am now up to Day 8.
How many days does it go to? Enjoying all the "ladies", so far. :)

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes