DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No Natasha in this update, didn’t he have teaser pics of her like she was going to be in the update or was I too drunk and missed her scene, it felt like a very short update

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
IMO this game started out great but over time seem to me that this game started to slowly go down hill. Like the story was decent then the more time want on their was less story and just sex scenes. But i dono if it is just me seeing that because i did like story that what keep me to come back to the game. Don't get me wrong i liked the sex in the game but when you closer to the newer updates seem to me they're nothing but sex scenes and no story any more. But like i said that could just be me.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
IMO this game started out great but over time seem to me that this game started to slowly go down hill. Like the story was decent then the more time want on their was less story and just sex scenes. But i dono if it is just me seeing that because i did like story that what keep me to come back to the game. Don't get me wrong i liked the sex in the game but when you closer to the newer updates seem to me they're nothing but sex scenes and no story any more. But like i said that could just be me.
It's not just you. I haven't played it for several updates now for the very same reason.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i have some thoughts about the start
  1. why didn't the mom (MC's Aunt) tell her daughter that her cousin was coming over to stay for a week?
  2. i have never heard of (besides F95 games) where the MC is 6 feet (or halfway across the room) and the girl(s) yell rape
  3. why didn't she recognize her own cousin (even after 6 or 7 years, i'd know who my cousin is)
  4. MC even said who he is but they kept yelling rape

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

did the forced so-called-mom fucking happend now ?
or are the dev´s torturing us still with this unavoidable :poop: ?

with all the other girls around (hell even daphne is a better option than cas) its just annoying

i hope the end will not be like the happy mc and cas riding into the sunset while leaving the
way hotter and interessting girls behind

a player can dream ,no?
was once a nice game at the beginning...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

andrea sasu

Mar 17, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.33 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.37GB
Repack size: 502MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build)

Added HQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (882MB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide v0.28 you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
It says virus detected

shauvik1997

May 16, 2022
Think I'm done with this one, the dev walkthrough keeps getting uploaded, and the choices at this point you're pretty much locked into. It's kinda redundant with the developer walkthough.

Edit: Updated to v0.26

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
please update the walkthrough if you can....thank you

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes