Henr11

Game Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Hmm full error.
Can't even get into game menu.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 13, in execute
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15, in execute
    if LanEng == True:
NameError: name 'LanEng' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "X:\DRIVE\MyPleasure-0.33-Elite-Eng-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen main_menu():
    screen main_menu():
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15, in execute
    if LanEng == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'LanEng' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Pleasure 0.33-Elite-Eng
Mon Mar 13 22:11:22 2023
Managed to solve? I'm having the same problem here.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So 0x52_URM.rpa v1.13.4 mod causes the LanEng error. I removed that and game starts normally.

LovesReD

Jul 11, 2022
When I installed the gallery with the incest patch in 0.32, only the gallery was working. Does anyone know if this situation was fixed in 0.33?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
To people who think whether to download or not the new update - there are still close-up animated sex scenes, but this time at least one was face-focused.

It seems that developers finally decided to drive story to a conclusion, which will come in five updates or so IMO.

If you ask me - just give the endings to all the characters and start building another project.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
To people who think whether to download or not the new update - there are still close-up animated sex scenes, but this time at least one was face-focused.

It seems that developers finally decided to drive story to a conclusion, which will come in five updates or so IMO.

If you ask me - just give the endings to all the characters and start building another project.
not sure what is worse, from my perspective ofc - those endless close-ups sex scenes, or if he start now to mix it with endless face-focused scenes:LUL:
well, there is a hope he will learn and improve in that department with his next project, hopefully soon enough...or he wont (change this "winning recipe"):HideThePain:

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi Fellas

I´m playing the path with MC´s mom, but the game push me to have sex with Daphne and Julia (separatedly)

Is there an option to avoid the ginger woman and eventually Julia on the Cassandra´s path?

Cheers !

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Fellas

I´m playing the path with MC´s mom, but the game push me to have sex with Daphne and Julia (separatedly)

Is there an option to avoid the ginger woman and eventually Julia on the Cassandra´s path?

Cheers !
I guess, that is not possible anymore. AFAIK the dev ditched all paths and merged them into a Harem path.

• Sad
Reactions: Steppen Wolf
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes