RNG

Sep 8, 2017
What's even the point of having a lust route if I'm still expected to care about all this emotional baggage?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What's even the point of having a lust route if I'm still expected to care about all this emotional baggage?
I don't think these points have any value, or at least not for a long time, iirc last time i remember they were important was back at Julias place in a sauna scene.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
these spinoff content are confusing. I thought spin offs are self contained stories based on the series that is not cannon to the main plot, and yet Mc and Julia mentions their time in the spin off where they went on a boat trip and dressed up as characters the night before

Reactions: hawk784563

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
My previous save wont continue (with mod). End same as last up end of 23. day... :(
Sollution or restart?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My previous save wont continue (with mod). End same as last up end of 23. day... :(
Sollution or restart?
Use earlier save then, or you can simply start game without it till it jumps in to new content and then reapply mod, if you are using i patch also make sure you are using his (and do check if you are using latest versions of it, if it got any fix or what ever). Also make sure you report that on mods thread.

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.33 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.37GB
Repack size: 502MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build)

Added HQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (882MB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide v0.28 you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Hi

Virus detected
Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.33 Elite] [Tasty Pics] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.37GB
Repack size: 502MB

PC = PixelDrain / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build)

Added HQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (882MB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide v0.28 you can get it here.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
no virus on HQ COMPRESS version

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i like the game but how can aunt julia say she cant sleep until she has a fuck then just wanks him of with her feet,no fuck?

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I thought this game was meant to be played with the harem route in mind, but there came a point where I had to choose between going to a nightclub with Lori or having dinner with Julia at Daphne's house.

¹ Isn't it possible to date Julia and Lori at the same time? Or did I do something wrong?
² Also, is it possible to have anal sex with Julia only if I go the Lust route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought this game was meant to be played with the harem route in mind, but there came a point where I had to choose between going to a nightclub with Lori or having dinner with Julia at Daphne's house.

¹ Isn't it possible to date Julia and Lori at the same time? Or did I do something wrong?
² Also, is it possible to have anal sex with Julia only if I go the Lust route?
1. yes it is.
2. lovepath = lustpath.

Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
1. yes it is.
2. lovepath = lustpath.
Are there no advantages to going the lust or love route? How do you usually play this game? For example, do you choose a love route for all the girls in the game, or do you alternate between lust and love for each girl? I'm quite confused by this lust and love mechanic and I would like to know what you would advise me. Should I follow the love route or lust? I want to enjoy as much content as possible without dealing with major consequences.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes