MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
"COMPLETE" on F95Zone has no meaning because many games are tagged like that because the main story is completed but future DLCs would still come out making it not actually complete. That's why i was asking.
the only dlc this game needs is Natasha ending or rather "sex scene" and of course Lilian - she was important girl and wtf was happen with her in the end? no make sense

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Development update and future plans

Dear Patrons!

The release of update 0.39 is coming soon. This will be the last big story update for the game. It will have 7 endings and the story will be finished.

We could call this update version 1.0, but the thing is, there's still a lot of work ahead. We started working on My Pleasure in the summer of 2019. For a few months we worked on version 0.1, which was released in December 2019. So at this point, we've been working on My Pleasure for almost 5 years. For the first 3 years, we tried to release updates every month. This took a huge amount of time and a huge amount of work was done during this time.

In the summer of 2022, we started working on the release on Steam. Since the game was in development, we decided to break up its content into Seasons. Season 1 was released on Steam in December 2022. Then Season 2 saw the light of day in May 2023. We decided that there will be 3 Seasons in total, and soon, along with the release of Patreon version 0.39, Season 3 will be released on Steam.

But there's an important detail in this story. When working on updates to the game for Patreon, we mostly just added new content and fixed bugs where possible. But before releasing Season 1 on Steam, we realized that the graphics of the first episodes were severely inferior to the level of graphics of the game in later episodes. So before the game's release on Steam, we updated the images of the first episodes of the game. Some of them were remastered, and some images we had to redo completely.
View attachment 3478542
Moreover, for the Steam version of the game we used a newer version of the RenPy engine. All this led to the fact that we were essentially working on two versions of the same game. And the program code in these versions was quite different, so we couldn't use saves from one version of the game in the other, or simply transfer updated content from the Steam version to the Patreon version of the game.
View attachment 3478545
After the 0.39 update comes out, we'll take a break from work. After that, we will analyze feedback from players, bug reports, and start working on Patreon version 1.0. We want it to be finished, run smoothly, and have the best graphics we currently have. We will also need to do it on a newer version of RenPy. So we have quite a large amount of work to do. We anticipate it will take 2-3 months.
View attachment 3478548
Dear Patrons! We appreciate your support for our project!
Some of you have been with us since the very beginning. We appreciate the contribution of each and every one of you, because it is thanks to you, your support and faith in us that we have been able to keep going no matter what. We have seen many times some of the other projects get abandoned for whatever reason, and it was important for us to keep and gain your trust in us. We hope that our hard work has allowed us to gain a reputation as reliable and responsible developers.

We will continue our work and keep you updated. Thank you very much again for supporting our game and our team!

Tasty Pics Studio.
Development update and future plans.

StayAngry

Apr 14, 2021
is the patch included?
No, I cannot find a patch directory in the archive. If there is a patch out SonsofLiberty would have said so and would have included it in the compressed version. As far as I know for this AVN it is usually leaked one to three days later.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"COMPLETE" on F95Zone has no meaning because many games are tagged like that because the main story is completed but future DLCs would still come out making it not actually complete. That's why i was asking.
That explains this "Completed" on v0.39 and not 1.0
It's completed, they are going to do bugfixes and a v1.0 in about 3 months or so, there is no new content coming. Make sure you read, and re-read what is in "bold" below.

The release of update 0.39 is coming soon. This will be the last big story update for the game. It will have 7 endings and the story will be finished.
After the 0.39 update comes out, we'll take a break from work. After that, we will analyze feedback from players, bug reports, and start working on Patreon version 1.0. We want it to be finished, run smoothly, and have the best graphics we currently have. We will also need to do it on a newer version of RenPy. So, we have quite a large amount of work to do. We anticipate it will take 2-3 months.
Full Patreon post below about definitive edition so to speak...because the Patreon and Steam versions are DIFFERENT.

Development update and future plans

Dear Patrons!

We could call this update version 1.0, but the thing is, there's still a lot of work ahead. We started working on My Pleasure in the summer of 2019. For a few months we worked on version 0.1, which was released in December 2019. So at this point, we've been working on My Pleasure for almost 5 years. For the first 3 years, we tried to release updates every month. This took a huge amount of time and a huge amount of work was done during this time.

In the summer of 2022, we started working on the release on Steam. Since the game was in development, we decided to break up its content into Seasons. Season 1 was released on Steam in December 2022. Then Season 2 saw the light of day in May 2023. We decided that there will be 3 Seasons in total, and soon, along with the release of Patreon version 0.39, Season 3 will be released on Steam.

But there's an important detail in this story. When working on updates to the game for Patreon, we mostly just added new content and fixed bugs where possible. But before releasing Season 1 on Steam, we realized that the graphics of the first episodes were severely inferior to the level of graphics of the game in later episodes. So before the game's release on Steam, we updated the images of the first episodes of the game. Some of them were remastered, and some images we had to redo completely.
Cassandra.png

Moreover, for the Steam version of the game we used a newer version of the RenPy engine. All this led to the fact that we were essentially working on two versions of the same game. And the program code in these versions was quite different, so we couldn't use saves from one version of the game in the other, or simply transfer updated content from the Steam version to the Patreon version of the game.
Julia.png

After the 0.39 update comes out, we'll take a break from work. After that, we will analyze feedback from players, bug reports, and start working on Patreon version 1.0. We want it to be finished, run smoothly, and have the best graphics we currently have. We will also need to do it on a newer version of RenPy. So we have quite a large amount of work to do. We anticipate it will take 2-3 months.

039_preview_13.png

Dear Patrons! We appreciate your support for our project!
Some of you have been with us since the very beginning. We appreciate the contribution of each and every one of you, because it is thanks to you, your support and faith in us that we have been able to keep going no matter what. We have seen many times some of the other projects get abandoned for whatever reason, and it was important for us to keep and gain your trust in us. We hope that our hard work has allowed us to gain a reputation as reliable and responsible developers.

We will continue our work and keep you updated. Thank you very much again for supporting our game and our team!

Tasty Pics Studio.

is the patch included?
No, people should know by now if the patch is included it says so in the post. The patch wasn't updated when I posted my compressed version. The PDF WT is included though.

Reactions: Mrkraken888

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
this was a little rushed ?days 30 to 36 seems to be like a sprint race,i really hope after cheking some feedback they can finish this amazing game like we all hoped.i know after 5 years of hard work feels like this never end but still better to make a epilogue in the near future and i wish that devs team make another gem like MY PLEASURE...

Reactions: hawk784563
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes