SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
eh.. got it, we'll wait for v1.0!
There is no new content coming with it, they are only updating the Patreon version to a Ren'Py build to be = to the Steam version, and whatever bugfixes. They are taking time off now, and they estimate it won't be for 3 months at the very least, so it won't come out till the end of summer.

Reactions: Mihinlank

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Development update and future plans.
Congratulations on getting things done. With what you guys had in the beginning - I can say that you've underachieved.

As for feedback on the game overall and particular wishes for your projects in the future(just my five cents of criticism):
1) Story - it seems like at some point you guys haven't figured out what to do with it. So, story progression was stalled and it turned to be an update after an update with giving out sex scenes for the sake of them.
So, you had a hook which lads have jumped on, but later on there was barely anything to work with.

2) Visuals - the biggest issue in here is obvious: angles during animations. I don't know, maybe you've tried to hide some stuff that wasn't animated properly, so we've got shitty angles, but c'mon.
Just as a comparison: first one is from one of scenes with Cassandra, second one is from DoD. On first one - there's barely anything, on second I've got to see everything I need. Close shots are okay, but wide shots are the money makers, IMO.
Later on, it seemed like you've started to figure stuff out, yet still it felt underwhelming. Dunno.
1.png 2.png

3) Consistency and update times - you guys have probably been the best if you talk about update time/ content. But it seems like at some point it started to take a toll on you, when "delivering stuff on time" was more important than the stuff itself.
So, if you ask me: one polished update with awesome content per 2-4 months > an update with medicore content, but each month. Find your sweet spot, but don't get lazy like some peeps in here.

Overall, it's solid 3 stars out of 5. Could've been 4,2-4,5 - that's why it's kinda sad.
Good luck with your future stuff. Cheering for you, lads.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPleasure-0.39Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I haven't played in a while but I remember all the girls kind of came in pairs and that annoyed me. Like if you do the Julia path it will eventually force you to do stuff with Daphne no matter how much you rejected her. Same with Lori and Barbara(I think).... I assume that the endings are similar?

Last edited:
Reactions: Glaoui

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Congratulations on the completed game!

Too bad we didn't get even implied pregnancies in the end. And I have to mention this: despite its popularity, anal is not a universal kink. But regardless, it was a hot trip and most importantly it was seen to a conclusion instead of being abandoned. So good job!

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
I haven't played in a while but I remember all the girls kind of came in pairs and that annoyed me. Like if you do the Julia path it will eventually forced to do stuff with Daphne no matter how much you rejected her. Same with Lori and Barbara(I think).... I assume that the endings are similar?
Yes totally agree! That’s why I stopped playing it as well. I liked the whole aspect of sneaking around and having these secret relationships where it would be problematic to get found out. And then suddenly we’re forced into threesomes (which I’m not a fan of), forced into scenes with characters I have no interest with, and it’s as if all characters threw caution and worry into the wind. I guess I’m just not a fan of harem games where they all know about each other, it sort of ruins the thrill and immersion for me.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
It is canon, has been since the start.

The update usually takes anywhere from a few hours, to a day to get updated, but it won't be too long, never is.
Thanks. I'll wait for the patch then. I don't care for incest just for the sake of it like some patches do. But if it is the dev's intention, then I'm all for it.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Congrats on finishing this game!

I see IC is "canon". Can I ask which relations that applies to?

Also, would I be able to use the version for last update's patch for the old content and then switch to the new version when it comes out? Since I doubt I'll get to the new content before the new patch is updated.

... similar question, but with the walkthrough mod, haha

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So I see that there were seven endings, was there any ending where you get every single girl in a big harem?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Development update and future plans.
Taken from someone else, but appropiate ;)

anime-you-made-it.gif

Congrats on finishing this game!

I see IC is "canon". Can I ask which relations that applies to?

Also, would I be able to use the version for last update's patch for the old content and then switch to the new version when it comes out? Since I doubt I'll get to the new content before the new patch is updated.

... similar question, but with the walkthrough mod, haha
I have no idea if the patch in the mod thread is updated, it's not like you really need a WT, just pick what you want, and go for it. The patch in the OP of this game is for v0.38, so yes, you can use that and v0.38, but DO NOT use it on v0.39.

Reactions: Bloodguard
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes