cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Save worked for me.
good for you but for me that has happened on several updates in row. now I have save before xmas content and save after xmas content so we'll see on next update what happens. no incest mod, only wt-mod.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
good for you but for me that has happened on several updates in row. now I have save before xmas content and save after xmas content so we'll see on next update what happens. no incest mod, only wt-mod.
Sorry you are having problems. If it helps, I save a page or two before the screen that says save now.

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
This game has some tough triggers but thanks to the guide have managed to get every memory except this - 4th page, 1st row, most left one. It is Lori massage scene but tried both love/lust ways and still got the same one which is on the 3rd page of the memories. Any help?
mp0-9-5.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i guess it's lori but that looks more preparing to fuck whoever it is than massaging.

Reactions: jekass69

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
What a nice update, story progresses well, and damn Julia does deliver again and again! I loved their interactions for a while now, dialogues are always perfect between her and the MC. This time it even went to the next level. I loved how she claims ownership of MC, and MC keeps his Queen/Highness expression and it fits very well.

Daphne almost slipped and was about to cause some headache at the end. Julia was instantly on that lol, barely saved. Loved the ending scenes between them. I liked how Ju acted around MC and basically gave permission to do stuff with Daphne lol. Beautiful stuff.
Screenshot (334).png
I will always be around my Queen. Julia is love, Julia is Life. :love:

Best wishes to the devs, this is one of my favorite VN's.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes