Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Hi. I know nothing at all about this game but I came across a clip of this game featuring Julia. Can I ask who Julia is to the MC? Are there many sex scenes featuring Julia? Thanks

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude with all due respect we are on a pirate site so i think respect has nothing to do here i think it's not here cuz this game unfortunately is not so popular and there aren't many 30 dolla patrons who can leak the game here...
they can but most seem to not do it, it happens on a lot of games here. we being on a pirate site is irrelevant since most dev's are here as well.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Probably they don't do it cuz they don't care or like me if i was a high tier patron i have no idea how to share it here...
well, their reasoning is irrelevant. As I said it's not that uncommon to have to wait a couple of days for a release (which is perfectly fine since we get it here for free).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks both O'Blivion and HornyyPussy. Julia looked stunning so I will give this game a try.

Cheers
Good choice! In my humble (well...) opinion Julia is one of the hottest milf around and there some very steamy scenes with her, i'm certain you won't be disappointed!

Although it can be tricky to get enough points with her for all her scenes so i recommend using a walkthrough.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Good choice! In my humble (well...) opinion Julia is one of the hottest milf around and there some very steamy scenes with her, i'm certain you won't be disappointed!

Although it can be tricky to get enough points with her for all her scenes so i recommend using a walkthrough.
To be fair, you couldn't possibly get all of her scenes anyway in a single playthrough, so it would be just best to focus on one or the other, lust or love :p

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
To be fair, you couldn't possibly get all of her scenes anyway in a single playthrough, so it would be just best to focus on one or the other, lust or love :p
I downloaded Scrappy's Walkthrough Mod and Incest Patch. Anything else you would suggest?

If I want to play twice as Julia love and Julia lust route, for someone new to this game, would you recommend one or the other first?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Didn't see a harem tag on here, is this game a 1 - L.I. only type of game or possible for poly-amorous/throuple L.I. path? Just started and early preference is Julia, is it better to go love/lust? Also playing with WT and mod.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I downloaded Scrappy's Walkthrough Mod and Incest Patch. Anything else you would suggest?

If I want to play twice as Julia love and Julia lust route, for someone new to this game, would you recommend one or the other first?
Well I personally prefer love route with Julia, but that means I missed out on some things I would've liked to see, you might prefer lust path yourself, give them both a go.
As for mods, I don't use them, just patches :p

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Didn't see a harem tag on here, is this game a 1 - L.I. only type of game or possible for poly-amorous/throuple L.I. path? Just started and early preference is Julia, is it better to go love/lust? Also playing with WT and mod.
Kinda hard to explain. You can be with anyone but you won't be able to max out points with everyone. There is a bit of threeway action a few times as well. I've enjoyed Lust more than love and really only difference I see is it's a bit kinkier/ more dirt talk on lust path but still feels loving.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have no clue if there will be an actual harem ending, but you are able to hook up with more than one in a playthrough.
But I have no clue if there will be repercussions later on (if yes, then I'm screwed, haha) xD

• Haha

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I have no clue if there will be an actual harem ending, but you are able to hook up with more than one in a playthrough.
But I have no clue if there will be repercussions later on (if yes, then I'm screwed, haha) xD
For example I have more lust with Julia than love, but the opposite with Lori....almost all love and maybe 1 or 2 pts lust...will that change the amount of H-scenes we get with them?

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
For example I have more lust with Julia than love, but the opposite with Lori....almost all love and maybe 1 or 2 pts lust...will that change the amount of H-scenes we get with them?
I'm pretty much the same. There isn't much with Lori yet to begin with. I haven't missed a scene with her but it has been shortened.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If I recall correctly, towards the latter part of the game (8.0 or 8.5), you needed pretty much max points in one or the other to get the scenes. An example is the shower with Julia, she'll brush you off instead of asking you to go to bed with her. Also, I thought the updates after a certain point started working on flags/triggers instead of issuing more points. I found it best to just go 1 route or the other, not mix them both. When I hit the problem with the instance above, I started over and focused solely on 1 aspect for each of the characters. Unfortunately, I think I'll be in the same boat as Earie... I'm involved with all of them, 2 Love and 3 Lust... Now that the mom is introduced... gonna go 3 and 3...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1612213765446.png

My Pleasure v0.10 Release

Hey everyone!
'My Pleasure' v0.10 Elite Version [Early Access] is out now!
Many players have been waiting for Cassandra to return,
so we're happy to announce that
your wish has been granted in this very update!
Moreover, she takes up almost all of the content this time around.
We hope you'll like this update.

Changelog of v0.10 ELITE VERSION:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes