soso07

Jul 26, 2020
made a fresh instal but cant load old saves files ,but can acces all scenes and memories instead,weird though

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Was your aim to say to everyone "hey, look at me, i'm an entitled prick" cos if it was ... well done that was spot on.
lol you are the one attacking me, for having an opinion of the game and I am the entitled prick? Incredible how cluelesss some people are, about how they have zero self awareness... It's like "Hey look at me, I got sht for brains! and I'm gonna attack this guy online, cause I don't like his opinion!!!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I get an error at the end of the update, as soon as the elite-part is supposed to happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did i download the wrong version or are others having this issue too?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Pleasure [v0.10.0 Elite] Tasty Pics

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 272 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 254 MB: -

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
lol you are the one attacking me, for having an opinion of the game and I am the entitled prick? Incredible how cluelesss some people are, about how they have zero self awareness... It's like "Hey look at me, I got sht for brains! and I'm gonna attack this guy online, cause I don't like his opinion!!!" :ROFLMAO:
Just report IT, don't engage in that or you are going to get a warning for it.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
My Pleasure [v0.10.0 Elite] Tasty Pics

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.70 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 272 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 254 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

this file does not exist anymore

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
just have noticed same problem in other thread.
do you have dynamic ip, or vpn?
if so, open another one, it is easy enough (if needed gonna pm you details)
I have the vpn that comes with the opera browzer, they suspended the accoun due to copyrights

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes