Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
So we begin with NTR, off to a rocky start. Could be fun though I'll see
NTR? Julia is not in a relationship with the MC at the time. And she's in a ''relationship'' with Cornell (the man with who she has sex).
I didn't like that scene, but what can I do? The MC hadn't started anything with Julia yet in that moment. So I wouldn't consider this NTR.
I don't like NTR, and I survived the scene where my favourite woman has sex with her partner. You will also survive.
Keep playing, you won't regret it. This is a good game. ;)

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
They give the English one first, then you will get the version that has the Russian and Portuguese, you just have to give it time. Or you can become a Patreon of tastypics and get the links that way.
Wierd, I didn't see a version with translation for a long time. My last version which has got russian language is 0.8.

arms99

May 11, 2018
That was disappointing, finally we get the long anticipated sex scene with Lori and the dev puts little effort into it. A hand full of renders, most of which you don't get to see the action and no animation. While the milfs get so much love when rendering/making their lewd scenes Lori barely got any. As a Lori fan I'm disappointed by the devs clear favoritism. It's a real shame, because this could have been such an awesome update, instead it was very lackluster.

Last edited:

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
That was disappointing, finally we get the long anticipated sex scene with Lori and the dev puts little effort into it. A hand full of renders, most of which you don't get to see the action and no animation. While the milfs get so much love when rendering/making their lewd scenes Lori barely got any. As a Lori fan I'm disappointed by the devs clear favoritism. It's a real shame, because this could have been such an awesome update, instead it was very lackluster.
Milf <3

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
That is disappointing to here. I am basically here for Lori as I am not Milf Fan personally but if this true I may put this aside till we have better action with the younger ladies. Especially since I just finished Personal Trainer which was pretty much Milf Focused (or older ladies in general).

Sep 29, 2019
Is there any plan to include a sister that we don't know about? Question to the developer.

I really like his models really beautiful work of this developer; love the renders very professional, I think we need a sister in this games. Crossing fingers. (y) :cool: :devilish:

What do you think guys from the this forum? What's your opinion? :devilish::devilish: (y):ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes