Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, does femdom/maledom/bdsm scenes play a role in the game with multiple scenes now or is it just one scene yet? I remember it didn't play much of a role a few versions ago and I wonder if that has changed.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Julia and daphnee giving lap dances in school parties, sharing guys who were "special" for threesomes, guys preferred daphnee's blowjobs over julia's and blablabla... I just feel we could have done without those informations. Not really a fan of knowing sexual past of girls i am romantically interested in.

I thought Julia and Daphnee are so different from each other but i guess i was wrong. The only difference is that Julia got settled with a family and daphnee continued with what she used to do.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Based on what's happened in the game so far, I assume the MC will buy up the houses surrounding Julia's, tear them all down, and expand Julia's into a "super-mansion". And then he will go from city to city, finding lonely women to seduce and bringing them back to Julia's to join a . . . non-harem harem? Whatever you call whatever-the-hell is going on in the game. There's no way you can convince me the different girls aren't even the tiniest bit suspicious that the MC is banging any of the others (and not just "approved" ones), let alone not assuming his dick's been in everyone else.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is this a harem game? The beginning of the walkthrough makes it seem like it is, but no harem tag. I've also seen the tag not be used on a harem game before. Also there's no multiple playthrough tag which non harem games should have, so i just need a little clarification before I start playing please.
If Pregnancy option, game needs tag.
Tags are only applied once something is, in fact, in the game. The game hasn't been completed, so there's no multiple endings tag (although you can probably bet this will be the case); even if this ends up being a harem, until all LIs accept one another, the harem tag doesn't apply, either. Likewise, there's no one who has said they're pregnant yet, so the pregnancy tag also doesn't apply at this point.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Meka10

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone know the prerequisites for Julia event in the shower? I've tried almost everything :(

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I haven't seen any continuation of story since 0.9 version? Or is that because I am on a different path or such that hasn't gotten updated?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I dunno, then. There's definitely new content. We're up to Day 10 now. I'm not even sure what moment with Daphne that would be since the only one like that I can think of was from... the night of Day 2? The dream with Daphne and the mysterious lady at the park.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
saves worked for me since those were before xmas things.

1 virgin less (lost count how many times mc has fucked virgins in various games).

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will there be a solo romance route for Aunt Julia ? I don't like that Daphne getting involve and seems like her path is going in a kinky route

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Added Days 9 and 10 ~160 new images 1 animation
1 animation for two day? And for lots of different sex scenes with girls? 2-3 different sex scene with daphne and julia, two sex scene with barbara, one scene with halley and we got only one animation for only one. Wow thats amazing... Thanks for update...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Cassandra is there a sex scene in the update
Not yet

1 animation for two day? And for lots of different sex scenes with girls? 2-3 different sex scene with daphne and julia, two sex scene with barbara, one scene with halley and we got only one animation for only one. Wow thats amazing... Thanks for update...
Please check your facts before making passive aggressive (so fucking unnecessary) comments like that, this last update has as far as i can tell only one sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all those you are talking about are from previous updates.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes