ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I remember i could change the stats of the characters when i played this game before.
But i cant find the mod do it anymore, anyone know what mod was it?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I remember i could change the stats of the characters when i played this game before.
But i cant find the mod do it anymore, anyone know what mod was it?
It's the mod in the OP. You have to click on the character and then on achievements to get to where you can edit the stats. Please continue in the mod thread if you have more questions

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
I really like game especially julia and lori but one thing that annoys me is extra content. I want it to be separate from main game.it breaks immersion. And i get confused sometimes.It maybe just me. I guess this is only in Elite version. But cant see separate link for normal version. Hope dev try to make extra content playable from menu not integrated into main game.

Last edited:

Darkonalia

Sep 6, 2020
I like this game too, absolutely great renders. I usually don't like much short haired girls, but Babs is beautiful :love:. I played version 9.5 today and it was really hot !

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
One of the rare games where every girl is hot AF, which makes me almost wish this was a harem game as its tough to pick and choose. That said, first playthrough is an easy choice for me, Julia (love) + Daphne + Cassandra (love) , with Lori and Barbara on the side (both love). Only reason I stayed away from Haley was Julia asked MC to, otherwise I'd have added her too.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
One of the rare games where every girl is hot AF, which makes me almost wish this was a harem game as its tough to pick and choose. That said, first playthrough is an easy choice for me, Julia (love) + Daphne + Cassandra (love) , with Lori and Barbara on the side (both love). Only reason I stayed away from Haley was Julia asked MC to, otherwise I'd have added her too.
Man, your MC is going to be in for real hell from Julia lol. She's already got the complex about cheating, plus banging her daughter? There's going to be hell to pay. :LOL:

My Julia route is just Julia and Daphne (and maybe Cass), to try and mitigate that.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Man, your MC is going to be in for real hell from Julia lol. She's already got the complex about cheating, plus banging her daughter? There's going to be hell to pay. :LOL:

My Julia route is just Julia and Daphne (and maybe Cass), to try and mitigate that.
Yeah, i will have to make that my main save as well, i'm also on the manwhore route at the moment but as you said, that will go nuclear soon....

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I think we're already seeing the effects of the decisions. Somewhere in .9.5 there was the forced choice of either following Julia's or Lori's line. Since I haven't played using a mod since .8, I don't know if you can go through both without having to reload. In any case it felt like the cleaner route to gaining the Cornell information was through Julia's route (leave Julia and Daphne at the bar when it's time for the fight at the factory) than it was with meeting Barbara and Lori there. The bitching and moaning about things left a bad taste in my mouth and I thought should have had a negative effect of Lori, but I didn't see anything relating to either situation on any of the walkthroughs. I'm starting a new run through with the focus of Lust on all of them (Sub Daphne). Easier to track... ;)

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Just finished playing through the game, and i have just one question, Why were lori's scenes on day 9 so bad, both sex and handjob scene felt rushed and of poor quality.
The game generally has better scenes, hell even lori's previous scenes were better

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Just did a complete playthru of the latest update. Anybody else getting a sneaky suspicion that MC's dad is somehow involved in the nasty business with Cornell? Sure will be interesting to see what they may find on the cellphone.
So yeah great game.....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Just did a complete playthru of the latest update. Anybody else getting a sneaky suspicion that MC's dad is somehow involved in the nasty business with Cornell? Sure will be interesting to see what they may find on the cellphone.
So yeah great game.....
Right there with you! What was the line his dad tried to justify Cornell's actions under... he's just had bad luck or he was misunderstood... something along those lines... Whatever it was seemed like it was deflecting from the fact he shouldn't have been doing something and more towards acknowledging it as acceptable. The dad may not be directly involved but he's probably at least aware of what Cornell's in to.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
So yeah great game.....
Right there with you! What was the line his dad tried to justify Cornell's actions under... he's just had bad luck or he was misunderstood... something along those lines... Whatever it was seemed like it was deflecting from the fact he shouldn't have been doing something and more towards acknowledging it as acceptable. The dad may not be directly involved but he's probably at least aware of what Cornell's in to.
Its possible, but Cornell and Christian having a bad relationship makes that seem unlikely to me. Haley said Cornell told Russel he would rather steal than ask for money from Christian. Which leads into Cornell stealing the money that was sent for MC. If Christian was aware of Cornell's shady works and the type of person he was, I doubt he would have even sent the money to Cornell in the first place.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes