HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone know when the next patch be? This is surely one of the greatest graphics and plot I have encountered in adult games. Well, at least the 'incest' tab isn't there hehe :))
The "incest" tag has been there since the beginning

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
GUYS.

I WANT TO SHARE MY FRUSTRATION ABOUT THIS EXCELLENT STORY: EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME IS REALLY ARTISTIC SO FAR. SO I´M PISSED OFF, NOT BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF THE GAME, BUT FOR THE CRUSH IN SOME POINT OR EVEN BECAUSE THE GAME (ITSELF) HAS CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES MY DECISION ABOUT CHASING JUST JULIA´S PATH OF LUST (UNTIL NOW, BECAUSE I´M LOOKING FOR CASSANDRA, AS WELL). ANYWAY, BACK IN THE TRACK: WHEN I REJECTED DAPHNE, THE GAME (I REPEAT) ITSELF, TRIGGERED THE SEX SCENE WITH HER AFTER THE FIRST DINNER AT HER HOUSE WHEN JULIA FELT ASLEEP AT THE COUCH; EVEN IF I DIDN´T WANTED IT.

THE SECOND PROBLEM OCCURRED AFTER SHOWER BETWEEN JULIA AND MC (NON SEX SCENE). WHEN LORI HAD CHANGED HER OUTFIT AND STYLE, THE GAME NEITHER SHOWED THE OPTION TO GO TO DAPHNE´S HOME (SECOND DINNER) NOR TO GO TO THE CLUB WITH LORI. THE GAME JUST ASSUMED I DID CHOOSE TO GO WITH LORI. AND OF COURSE, THE SEX SCENES AT DAPHNE´S HOME BETWEEN MC AND JULIA OR WITH DAPHNE, NEVER HAPPENED.

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I ALREADY STARTED PLAYING THE GAME SEVERAL TIMES AND SOMETHING HAPPENED IN A WAY I DIDN´T WANTED TO.

BY THE WAY, I PLAYED LAST TIME USING 8.5 WALKTHROUGH (NO MOD WALKTHROUGH)

THAT IS ALL FOLKS. I NEEDED TO SHARE THIS THOUGHTS, BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS VN.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
GUYS.

I WANT TO SHARE MY FRUSTRATION ABOUT THIS EXCELLENT STORY: EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME IS REALLY ARTISTIC SO FAR. SO I´M PISSED OFF, NOT BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY OF THE GAME, BUT FOR THE CRUSH IN SOME POINT OR EVEN BECAUSE THE GAME (ITSELF) HAS CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES MY DECISION ABOUT CHASING JUST JULIA´S PATH OF LUST (UNTIL NOW, BECAUSE I´M LOOKING FOR CASSANDRA, AS WELL). ANYWAY, BACK IN THE TRACK: WHEN I REJECTED DAPHNE, THE GAME (I REPEAT) ITSELF, TRIGGERED THE SEX SCENE WITH HER AFTER THE FIRST DINNER AT HER HOUSE WHEN JULIA FELT ASLEEP AT THE COUCH; EVEN IF I DIDN´T WANTED IT.

THE SECOND PROBLEM OCCURRED AFTER SHOWER BETWEEN JULIA AND MC (NON SEX SCENE). WHEN LORI HAD CHANGED HER OUTFIT AND STYLE, THE GAME NEITHER SHOWED THE OPTION TO GO TO DAPHNE´S HOME (SECOND DINNER) NOR TO GO TO THE CLUB WITH LORI. THE GAME JUST ASSUMED I DID CHOOSE TO GO WITH LORI. AND OF COURSE, THE SEX SCENES AT DAPHNE´S HOME BETWEEN MC AND JULIA OR WITH DAPHNE, NEVER HAPPENED.

BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THAT I ALREADY STARTED PLAYING THE GAME SEVERAL TIMES AND SOMETHING HAPPENED IN A WAY I DIDN´T WANTED TO.

THAT IS ALL FOLKS. I NEEDED TO SHARE THIS THOUGHTS, BECAUSE I REALLY LIKE THIS VN.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
umeat.jpg

Weird you're getting those issues, though.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
If you didn't get the sex scene in the shower, then you didn't have enough points. Somewhere along the line you chose a love option instead of lust, or if you're on the love route, vice versa. I had the same problem and restarted to get the scene. I suggest once getting the scene, create a save. At least that way you don't have to start all the way over again if you encounter succeeding missed scenes. I also ran into the problem of missing the sex scene with Julia at Daphne's. Again I had to replay from the shower scene because I had mixed my choices with both love and lust and ended up without the necessary points. The problem isn't with the game... you just need to stick to 1 route with whatever character you want the sex scenes with. I found that mixing options with Lori resulted in the no sex scene in the latest release so I'm having to go back pretty far in my saves to get it. As for the sex scenes with Daphne, I don't believe those are negotiable. I've found that only the instance with Daphne and Barbara was avoidable.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
If you didn't get the sex scene in the shower, then you didn't have enough points. Somewhere along the line you chose a love option instead of lust, or if you're on the love route, vice versa. I had the same problem and restarted to get the scene. I suggest once getting the scene, create a save. At least that way you don't have to start all the way over again if you encounter succeeding missed scenes. I also ran into the problem of missing the sex scene with Julia at Daphne's. Again I had to replay from the shower scene because I had mixed my choices with both love and lust and ended up without the necessary points. The problem isn't with the game... you just need to stick to 1 route with whatever character you want the sex scenes with. I found that mixing options with Lori resulted in the no sex scene in the latest release so I'm having to go back pretty far in my saves to get it. As for the sex scenes with Daphne, I don't believe those are negotiable. I've found that only the instance with Daphne and Barbara was avoidable.
Hi man!

thanks for taking time to share your knowledge about the game.

I think I wasn't very clear myself: I reached the first intercourse between MC and Julia in the shower. But the problem is when MC went with Julia the first time to Daphne´s home, meanwhile Julia was sleeping, MC had sex with Daphne; even if I didn´t choose at the beginning to follow her. Neither dom nor sub paths.

As I already told, in the living room (after the scene when MC soaps Julia´s back, but there is not sex), both are watching a movie and Lori shows up with her new style. In that part, before the options to choose if I want to go to Daphne´s house or going to the club with Lori, the game crushed ("an error has occurred" was the message) and I couldn´t have the next scene at Daphne´s house. The game just assumed that I chose to go with Lori.

I have a question for you: when you said "I've found that only the instance with Daphne and Barbara was avoidable", it´s meaning that all the sex scenes with Daphne are mandatory, no matter if I don´t like her and I rejected her from the beginning?

Probably the last update that I downloaded from this place has some issues. So, could you do me a favor, and share with me you last update (0.10.0 elite version)
Only if you are okay with that.

Again, thanks for your time.

Greetings

Dec 2, 2018
GUYS.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
Maybe its your computer, your caps lock key appears to broken as well.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
GUYS.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!
We all get that you are pissed off. but you don't need to YELL.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes