sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
Anybody know how to get these???
There are a lot of locked scenes in this picture, Julia love/lust paths, Barbara love/lust paths, Lori path. Better use walkthrough, try different options when you get a scene and click it till the end to unlock a "lewd memory".

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
There are a lot of locked scenes in this picture, Julia love/lust paths, Barbara love/lust paths, Lori path. Better use walkthrough, try different options when you get a scene and click it till the end to unlock a "lewd memory".
Yeah the walkthrough on Mejorres was not very good. I didn't know I had to 'Keep sleeping' on the love path when Julia comes to the room at night. In the site it said "Optional" and I kept picking 'Stay awake'.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Sorry for the delay in a response, it's been a long week.

I have a question for you: when you said "I've found that only the instance with Daphne and Barbara was avoidable", it´s meaning that all the sex scenes with Daphne are mandatory, no matter if I don´t like her and I rejected her from the beginning?
That has been my experience, but I'm about to restart again since I messed up my saves. I'll try to ignore Daphne altogether and I'll report what I could and couldn't avoid. I think the game requires that you get involved with Daphne in some way to cause issues with Julia later on. I base that on the instance in .09.5 where Daphne said she hasn't told Julia about them... yet.

As for my version of the game, I got it off the link on the opening page. If that's where you got yours, then we have the same copy. I did not load the incest path this time around. I thought I'd try playing it clean, but ended up screwing up my saves so I'm back to square one.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Sorry for the delay in a response, it's been a long week.

That has been my experience, but I'm about to restart again since I messed up my saves. I'll try to ignore Daphne altogether and I'll report what I could and couldn't avoid. I think the game requires that you get involved with Daphne in some way to cause issues with Julia later on. I base that on the instance in .09.5 where Daphne said she hasn't told Julia about them... yet.

As for my version of the game, I got it off the link on the opening page. If that's where you got yours, then we have the same copy. I did not load the incest path this time around. I thought I'd try playing it clean, but ended up screwing up my saves so I'm back to square one.
We had the same problem then.

I agree with you: probably is a mandatory to have at least one sex scene with Daphne.

And probably because of the Ipatch, my game crushed at the scene with Lori in the living room; that´s why the options never showed itself.

I´m looking forward to listen about you.

Stay safe!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I was trying to keep my MC faithful to Lori until I got to an unavoidable sex scene with aunt Julia. So it's impossible to remain faithful?

Reactions: NukaCola

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure, I started out on a Julia/Daphne/Lori path (ok being overly ambitious), and managed so far to stay loyal to Julia, even sexing up Daphne on the side, but outside of kissing and light petting, haven't been able to get further with Lori, so at some point it just becomes impossible to progress the relationship. If you're asking about getting caught, that remains to be seen as Daphne has played along to keep our thing on the down low, while playing up and enjoying the threesome Julia rewards the mc with. Lori at this point is still completely kept in the dark, even at the expense of my mc having sex with Barbara twice!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I avoided all girls except Lori. There is no clear choice to make sure the MC is not interested in Julia, but occasionally a message would appear saying the pre-requirement for some scenes with Julia weren't reached so I assumed I was out of her path. But then at sauna she have a gift for the MC and no option to refuse her shows up.

Lori gives her virginity to the MC when she goes home with him.

Reactions: NukaCola

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I avoided all girls except Lori. There is no clear choice to make sure the MC is not interested in Julia, but occasionally a message would appear saying the pre-requirement for some scenes with Julia weren't reached so I assumed I was out of her path. But then at sauna she have a gift for the MC and no option to refuse her shows up.

lol I got the Lori virginity scene too, and that was with Julia & Daphne, it just seemed very anti-climactic and rather short compared to literally all the other lewd scenes with the other girls. The only girl I actually avoided was the yoga teacher, since Julia found out about her and Cornelius, knew I had a date with her coming up and asked despite not having any claim over the mc, if I wouldn't mind flaking out on her and not having anything to do with that cheating, backstabbing skank, which I enthusiastically agreed to for my Queen. :love:

Reactions: jackkane

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was trying to keep my MC faithful to Lori until I got to an unavoidable sex scene with aunt Julia. So it's impossible to remain faithful?

Yup, it seems there are forced characters and sex scenes.
While Im not interested in Lori and Barbara (avoiding them whenever possible), there are still some light scenes with those two, and you certainly cant avoid Daphne, and Julia as it seems....though Im on Julia path, so dont care much about not being able to avoid her.
On the other hand, rare are those games where players have full control/free choices regarding all girls/li, so thats ok i guess.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have the same question. I only interested in Lori but Julia and Daphne is advanced very aggressive toward me. I wish the game will have more clearer choice to avoid the character you not interested.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait! NOT on Julia path? How is that even possi........how can you say no our sweet goddess? That's like saying no to ice cream, pancakes and waffles at the same time......it's like saying no to wanting the sun to rise......like saying no to life it self.......my whole world view is being put in question........i will need a moment to collect my self after this.....

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Wait! NOT on Julia path? How is that even possi........how can you say no our sweet goddess? That's like saying no to ice cream, pancakes and waffles at the same time......it's like saying no to wanting the sun to rise......like saying no to life it self.......my whole world view is being put in question........i will need a moment to collect my self after this.....
TastyPics must've had the exact same reaction. And so he did us all the grand favour of locking us onto Julia anyways with the sauna scene.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well that is nice and all. Except that I'm lactose intolerant and can't consume product that contain MILK.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Amazing renders! But the story is pretty messed up, without incest patch. The MC and cornell are related? hehehe... theonly relation they have is that they fucked Julia and Haley... But after some modding the game is playable. The relations between MC, Julia, Lori and Cassandra fixed...

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes