Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
By the by, what do you think is going on with MC's dreams? Cass' reaction to his dream plus her having woken up from a weird dream of her own makes me think we have some psychic link shit going on. Like she was having the same beach dream but woke up before the shark stuff.

The dream stuff has been a weird factor from the start. :unsure:

Reactions: Caeir

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
By the by, what do you think is going on with MC's dreams? Cass' reaction to his dream plus her having woken up from a weird dream of her own makes me think we have some psychic link shit going on. Like she was having the same beach dream but woke up before the shark stuff.

agreed, there definitely is something going on dreamwise. As far as I've seen so far the only clue is that the girl running our dreams seems to be someone we "fucked and dumped" when we younger. Not that that is much of a clue though :)

And also, tasty must be the best in the world making milfs because DAAAAAAAMN!

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Is there any plan to include a sister that we don't know about? Question to the developer.

I really like his models really beautiful work of this developer; love the renders very professional, I think we need a sister in this games. Crossing fingers. (y) :cool: :devilish:

What do you think guys from the this forum? What's your opinion? :devilish::devilish: (y):ROFLMAO:
Personally I don't think a sister is needed... You now have 6 beauties to partake the pleasures with (Julia, Cassandra, Lori, Barbara, Daphne, and Haley). Any more and time with the primary beauties (Julia, Cass, and Barbara [IMO]) becomes less. I'd rather focus on just a few rather than add more. Just my opinion...

You beat me to it, I was going to ask something extremely similar. I don't think it's a psychic thing, I think the house is bugged with mini speakers that allows for subliminal messaging to be broadcast that induce dreams along the lines of whatever the programmer desires. I think the phantom woman isn't so much someone he had sex with, but someone who was in his life and is someone he desired... Maybe a former Nanny that worked for the family while Cass was pursuing her career, or one of his father's former secretaries... It's too early to really tell, but it does bring a unique and interesting perspective to the story (at least in my experience). It may even have something to do with Daphne, based on an early past scene (around .6 is when I first came in to the game and it was there). Maybe she's trying to corrupt Cass still and using the MC to accomplish her goals... So many possibilities, all great hooks to keep you tied to the story and await the next update.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
is Julia mc's real aunt? or mc's stepfather's brother's wife?
Schrodingers' Incest. She's both. Depends on if you have the incest patch installed or not.

EDIT: Girlfriend. Not wife, btw. God help whatever poor lass actually marries that sack of dog turd.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

agreed, there definitely is something going on dreamwise. As far as I've seen so far the only clue is that the girl running our dreams seems to be someone we "fucked and dumped" when we younger. Not that that is much of a clue though :)

And also, tasty must be the best in the world making milfs because DAAAAAAAMN!
I also thought MC and Cassie might have had the same dream. Cassie's reaction spoke for itself. :D
Maybe that will open up Cassie-MC's path a little bit.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Is there actual sex with Lori in this latest update?
I assume it would be dictated by triggers and points earned previously?

All I saw was Cassandra/Julia stuff in my playthrough - which is my preference anyway - just curious about Lori.
I think I saw a double BJ earlier with Barbara

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there actual sex with Lori in this latest update?
I assume it would be dictated by triggers and points earned previously?

All I saw was Cassandra/Julia stuff in my playthrough - which is my preference anyway - just curious about Lori.
I think I saw a double BJ earlier with Barbara
Yes, there is sex with Lori. Apparently you chose something wrong. :D

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ah thanks
I suspected I might have during the pool sun cream scene where there was a choice.
It would however appear that my points/triggers are not high enough - my playthrough was very Julia focussed so probably missed points.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
sorry im new here and dont know how to put picture in spoiler:(
Above the chat window you have the "spoiler" flag, you click on it then in the middle of the spoiler in the chat window you insert a photo (you click the photo icon above the chat window and select the photo you want to insert) :D

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes