JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
So.... I avoid Wendy and Elaine (you can't completely avoid them... Some of the option will always give you +rp no matter what you choose). Then I broke their route by not going with them when Wendy's ex called during boss's housewarming party. But the game still thinks they are important persons in MC's life and they showed up during revelation. I guess dev add all the main cast. Doesn't matter if you are on their route. Hmm... Now I am wondering if the ending will be the same.... You are not on their route but they will still live with mc? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: qaywsx and holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So.... I avoid Wendy and Elaine (you can't completely avoid them... Some of the option will always give you +rp no matter what you choose). Then I broke their route by not going with them when Wendy's ex called during boss's housewarming party. But the game still thinks they are important persons in MC's life and they showed up during revelation. I guess dev add all the main cast. Doesn't matter if you are on their route. Hmm... Now I am wondering if the ending will be the same.... You are not on their route but they will still live with mc? :ROFLMAO:
I am avoiding those two as well:ROFLMAO: and I think thats whats gonna happen, I dont see the dev working that much in different endings for each combination of LIs. Will probably be the same ending for all, just skipping/tweaking some sex scenes/dialogs depending on the girls you end up with.

Reactions: JenusKudo

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
No, NTR means stealing. An LI having sex in the past before she's in a relationship with the MC absolutely isn't NTR, there's no stealing going on there. You can dislike it, I don't like to see scenes like that, but just because it makes you or I uncomfortable doesn't make it NTR.
Consensual non-monogamy isn't NTR either, having a threesome with a bro is at most swinging. Watching your bro fuck his girlfriend is voyeurism.
This site doesn't consider girl on girl to be NTR so long as both girls are a part of the harem.
You can't just call everything you don't like NTR, that makes the tag useless for people actually looking for NTR. NTR is a specific thing that requires a relationship to be subverted or destroyed through infidelity, with a villain trying to steal a heroine from the victim or protagonist.

Why are we talking about this again though?
God they're so annoying aren't they.

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Well got bug with Yui at the pool ch3ep3p1 right after clicking "join"... could not catch as i bypassed with ignore...
Same
Here is the stacktrace

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in script
    $ yui_ch3ep3 += 1
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
    $ yui_ch3ep3 += 1
NameError: name 'yui_ch3ep3' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in script
    $ yui_ch3ep3 += 1
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/dialouge/ch.3/ep.3/Ch3_Ep3_Dialogue_Functions.rpy", line 1137, in <module>
    $ yui_ch3ep3 += 1
NameError: name 'yui_ch3ep3' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Real Desire Ch.3Ep.3Part1
Wed Nov  1 17:04:36 2023

Jun 11, 2023
Can someone give me full gallery and special picture save file please thank you :3!!!
Of course my friend here is the zip file of MRD with all gallery unlocked and also after unzip this file you get another file inside and this is the real file which can unlock all gallery I hope

Reactions: DeD95

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Release dates for [Ch.3Ep.3Full]

Gold Edition - December 22nd

Silver Edition - December 25th

Public Edition - December 28th

Links for [Ch.3Ep.3Part2]

Download link

WIN/LINUX: 1. 2.

MAC: 1. 2.

ANDROID: 1. 2.

Patch(PC Only) - Requires Ch.3Ep.2Full at least.

1. 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
I dont think same ending. Some choose are not have impact. as it looks like. My point of view.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes