Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Right, so is this adding incest now cos it's not tagged anywhere nor down as a planned thing...

Be nice if that could get cleared up so I know whether to take this off my watch list or not.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If this is true, it will make it clearer which path the dev wants to take with the story.
I'll just keep an eye on it for now, if it goes that route i'll take it off my watch list.

Just too many games with incest now, starting to get bored of it. I find a game that doesn't have it and it gets shoe horned in despite not needing it.

Mar 7, 2021
I'll just keep an eye on it for now, if it goes that route i'll take it off my watch list.

Just too many games with incest now, starting to get bored of it. I find a game that doesn't have it and it gets shoe horned in despite not needing it.
nope, man, i wonder it just about you, this is world of adult games, a little fancy fetish only make it better for many kinds of us here.
btw, u did see how good Lik4n done his project so far, this game much better than many..many ..game like this on sites not only char design but also the story lead things to happen . So ,trust him and just enjoy the game

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, last night, I had finished up to the point, I was caught up with the Dev on the previous version. However, had a feeling with how long it took to reach this game in my list, the new update would be out soon. Less than 24 hours later, yeah, here was the new update. :LOL: And yeah, now just once again, caught up with the Dev with finishing Chapter 2 Episode 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyways, thank you so much for this game thus far, and now that I have reached the point of being caught up with the Dev, should be able to focus on each update as they come out. Thank you so much for this.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
What made you think that? You aren't required to replay all Ch.2 at all. As Wendy's event started at the end of part2.
My mistake, I re downloaded, save backed me up to Yui saying time to go home. Clicking through it's working fine, must have just had a bad download. thanks for responding!!!

accelturn

May 6, 2020
Great update! Wendy's event was nicely done and we got some progress for the meetup with Yui's parents. The cliffhanger regarding the son reveal was a nice touch but it's easy to speculate who the son is. But if it does end up to be someone else, that might be interesting. Hoping to see more Krystal and Eira in the next updates!

Reactions: Lyk4n

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Lyk4n I know i gave you a hard time about the sandbox stuff when the first release came out but you cleaned it up very nicely, honestly wish more devs would do it this way instead of having to click around searching for triggers/transitions just to find nothing so great job with that! Also very nice cliffhanger, cant wait to see how you spin this little web going forward.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
By the way, that kiss came out of the blue, but by the way, I'm sorry for it.

By The WAY!!!!

If I made a drinking game out of this, I would have been completely wasted before half of this update was over.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This update was pretty good. I'm not really interested in Wendy at all just like i wasn't into Alice but i played it nonetheless. Trying to avoid a future minor hiccup so I'll play into all of the romance options. It was nice to see my lovely, redheaded, pervert, Elaine in her natural habitat though :love:. Her younger version was also pretty hot with that short hair.

The MC in that White Suit looked clean as hell. I liked most of the girls outfits at the party as well, especially Yui's . That dress hugged her body lovingly :oops:. The way the MC put Luke and those bums in there place afterwards while dressed up was smooth af. Elaine panties was probably wet as hell after that whole thing went down. She probably wasn't even wearing any panties knowing her :ROFLMAO:.

The arrival of that new cutie, Skylar and her hot, mom, Maya, is more than welcomed. That said after that ending I'm just going to say it now. I think, like many other's here did as well, that Maya is the MCs real mom and Skylar is his sister. That "he" can only go so many ways and that call from Stella saying she found him is way too sudden. Not even mentioning that the resemblance wouldn't be too far off either. It wouldn't be shocking if it was but I'd be totally fine with it.

Like i said above. Good update. While i wasn't too interested in the Wendy stuff i did still enjoy the update. Definitely looking forward to the next update since it should be Yui's from the build up with her in this update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Renders are quite good, characters design is really nice, story is good, choices are ok but nothing exciting (more or so it's to choose to pursue a character with even a warning if a choice closes that route).

But man, the dialogues are quite bad (and it's 90% of the text and 50% of the game). It feels like they are written by a kid. Clearly the dev/author is inexperienced in writing. They don't feel natural at all, too much explaining in the dialogues (it's ok when it's the MC thinking though), nobody speaks like that.

The UI has been worked on, nice touch but it still feels a bit too amateurish and need some polish.

4/5, with good written dialogues it'll be a 5

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes