Mar 7, 2021
not gonna lie, this game is a masterpiece,story is good and the characters is best of asian style character ever make at f95, Rin is best for being waifu ever, well balanced in cute and sexy although the deepthroat with a full black eye scene and her mouth some how look scary to me :)) but overall this gem worth to be best game in f95 so far.

Reactions: Darkressive666
Aug 2, 2020
not gonna lie, this game is a masterpiece,story is good and the characters is best of asian style character ever make at f95, Rin is best for being waifu ever, well balanced in cute and sexy although the deepthroat with a full black eye scene and her mouth some how look scary to me :)) but overall this gem worth to be best game in f95 so far.
Yeah Agree, I'll be wait for new episode :)

Nov 24, 2019
Hi guys. I just move from Windows to Linux. Where do I get the old save files from Windows to Linux ?
Sometimes there'll be a folder called saves inside game folder, so it is worth checking.

Otherwise, the same place where other Renpy games are stored:
  1. Windows: %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory. This is usually: C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory. ...
  2. Mac OS X: ~/Library/RenPy/game_directory.
  3. Linux/Other: ~/.renpy/game_directory.
Source:
Note: Android saves at Android/data folder, but finding the app there is a pain as one would expect.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Lyk4n
Fabulous story so far! MC was bit annoying at beginning , but he evolved over time.
Love the badass theme!
Had to reject Elaine every time. Too slutty for me. Maybe if dev makes "her" realize that her "persona" is off..
Especially when she starts talking this shit : "elaine "If I asked the other guys to have fun with me, they wouldn't hesitate to say yes."
such a slut turn off

P.S
dev improved showing ahegao , i was heaving good laugh at Faye and hear "new found" ears :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Question. So far, the game seems pretty simple with it's decisions, pick the right choice for the points. Does it eventually develop deeper consequences, like locking me out of some girls because of others? Or can I just go for everyone and not care?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Question. So far, the game seems pretty simple with it's decisions, pick the right choice for the points. Does it eventually develop deeper consequences, like locking me out of some girls because of others? Or can I just go for everyone and not care?
For now, you can just go for everyone.

Reactions: Joey's Conscience
Mar 7, 2021
Enjoyed the latest update and was really overjoyed for Krystal I'm glad things are now looking up for her :) Was fun with her seeing the MC and Rin too if only we could have both of them at the same time ;)
i must be greedy to wish it would be all of these girl, but not with red-head one, seen to possibly come to NTR route ha ha

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, quick question. I am NOT on Krystals path, so i am realy missing sex with Rin in the last update?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i must be greedy to wish it would be all of these girl, but not with red-head one, seen to possibly come to NTR route ha ha
I mean there is no tag for that so you never know I feel like she is more of an exhibitionist but keeps it more secret as she certainly has an inner kinky side to her :p

Reactions: honlaothonlanh

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
not sure with next update ,but seen like no missed anything so far to please for both of girls
Oke, strange. Because my MC goes to bed alone after dinner with Faye , wakes up in the mornig and says, that Rin was already gone. So i asume, i was missing a scene.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes