Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Real Desire [Ch.2 Ep.1 Part2] Lyk4n

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 527 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 509 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Okey i think i miss something. After dinner with Faye and the shower later MC goes to bed. Wakes up next mornig and says something like "Oh Rin is already gone" But yeah, there was no Rin in may bed this night. Or is it a bug?

And i am also realy sorry fo Yui, she alwasy asking for a walk home or Lunch but evertime MC rejectet her. I would like to have a choice here, because i am not inerestet in Wendy

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I'm sorry, what? Is someone messing with my cutie-patootie Wendy?

Oh boy, here I go kidnapping and terrorizing again.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
did the game change? i swear it was different when i was playing last had orange hair guy as friend and a mc with
food wars orgasmic cooking from the mom and fighting style from the dad i swear it was the same dev but didn't see it when i looked

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
I got that right that there are allusions to the games of NiiChan.(My Bully Is My Lover) Same universum?

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
as much as i like Krystal she looks like she had bags under her eyes which is off putting because it means she spends lots of time crying or doesn't sleep enough

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes