kostej

Aug 14, 2020
What version are you playing?
Latest just downloaded the entire game again same bug happened

I just deleted everything except my saves and re-download the game . somehow a file from the old version (aka chapter 1) is bugging it out.

Last edited:

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
What happened to the mc's Little sister? She was moving in to the hows with the rest of the girls and now I do not even see her in the character stats page in the phone... And what about the girl that actually moves with you to do the same job?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
What happened to the mc's Little sister? She was moving in to the hows with the rest of the girls and now I do not even see her in the character stats page in the phone... And what about the girl that actually moves with you to do the same job?
Are you sure you aren't mistaking this game for Life Changing Choices? I know I did when I first downloaded, but now I'm glad I did

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pretty Awesome game, any chance of anal being in it? I noticed it said rape, haven't come across any rape scenes yet. Anyone else?
Hmm maybe the sex with his "mistress" (the daughter of his adoptive father) in a flashback was considered rape

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
Hello, um here to ask if anyone knows what RH "last chance" scene is, its saga that is a special but i can trigger the scene does anyone knows how to trigger the scene??? If so tell pls

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes