Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
So.... I decided to start over from the beginning again. It had absolutely nothing to do with trying to free up space and accidentally deleting this game along with others. :Kappa::cry:

Long story short I'll have to get back to where i was which was around the Lucy exposed scene and the Krystal sex scene, which was hot and right where you free the guy and the error pops up. I'll save the rest of my thoughts for when i actually catch back up. Btw is that error fixed in the downloads of the OP?
What error did you get?

accelturn

May 6, 2020
Just finished the latest release and the story is getting really interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how Aine and Faye made appearances as well, I just finished My Bully Is My Lover and these references are too cute.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What error did you get?
I don't remember the name. It's the one right after you release the journalist and it gives an error after the scene. I think you already posted the fix for this specific one earlier so i just downloaded that.

Reactions: Lyk4n

someone855

Jan 26, 2021
You didn't have dinner with Krystal, right?
It is a dinner with every one, yes Krystal is in it

Found the problem, Faye potrait is missing in updated version of the game, but when i download everything again faye is out so the message can be read.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't remember the name. It's the one right after you release the journalist and it gives an error after the scene. I think you already posted the fix for this specific one earlier so i just downloaded that.
Did you deny to help Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

arms99

May 11, 2018
Loved the update, great job Lyk4n :love:. I was a bit unsure of the MCs robot like persona when I first started playing the game, but he has really grown on me. I've become quite fond of the guy.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us (y)(y).

Reactions: linkinn

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I wonder
Loved the update, great job Lyk4n :love:. I was a bit unsure of the MCs robot like persona when I first started playing the game, but he has really grown on me. I've become quite fond of the guy.

Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us (y)(y).
I wonder what his reaction will be when he finally finds his long lost brothers... hmmmm...:unsure:
:KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ju1zzed and Lyk4n

blueballer

Jun 24, 2020
Just jumped into the game and I have to admit: this is annoyingly good!
Okay, the girls are great and all and at first, the MC was kinda "are you kidding me?!?!?".
But the plot development lends some really good depth and intrigue to the whole thing. Well done. *tips hat* Well done, indeed!
It seems that the psyche of broken people is your focal point and your resolution to that focal point, is the way one can grow beyond the calamities that were once thrust upon one. Some say that those who've truly suffered, will want others to not suffer as they did. MC did suffer and it seems that he's more inflicted than everybody else, and yet he still turns towards them and tries to relieve their sufferings.
The pron-part may make this kind of game seem superficial, but your writing belies that opinion.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Actually i did lol. I thought she was creepy for showing up at the house a few updates ago without asking basically. :KEK:
Alright, I've found the line that causes the bug. Already fixed it. The problem will be gone in a bugfixed version.

Reactions: Reese286

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Lyk4n

what makes this game slowly on my pc ? i have only like 2 games that do this ... and like 400 other games that run smoothly

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Anyone else having a issue with being stuck after chapter 1 episode 3? No continue button can't get past it grrrr

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Anyone else having a issue with being stuck after chapter 1 episode 3? No continue button can't get past it grrrr
Hit back a few times or load your save close to before you get there and then when continue appears click it instead of clicking on the girls. It happened to me a few times and that's what i do.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit that took a long time. I forgot how much lewd Rin content there was and that stalled me a lot. One thing no one can't ever say about this game is the length of the amazing content in it being small or short. I restarted a day ago and I'm just now caught back up. There's a ton of content!

Moving to when it comes to Alice and a lot of stuff i just decided to do it all where it's possible to avoid stuff like what happened this release. Not blaming the dev though as it happens. I was like a pervert with Elaine this time. I lusted after her so hard, i forgot that i was supposed to play hard to get.

Speaking of the creepy stalker, Alice. I still ditched her at the start and ignored her messages at times :KEK:. I checked her content out this time and it was okay. I originally closed her path when she visited unexpectedly so all the content after was new for me. Atleast she had a valid reason to visit outside of stalking the MC so I'll take that back, she's just creepy instead(I'm kidding :ROFLMAO:). But wait does that make me the Weirdo for having sex and cumming inside of her anyway? Btw, it worked perfectly fine after releasing james so It was definitely because i closed Alice path very early.

On to the star of the update for me, the waifu, Krystal, sweet jesus! :love:Those scenes was so hot. Like they might be some of my favorites in the whole game currently. When he turned her on her stomach and started pounding her from behind i damn near lost it.

Eira was definitely a cutie this update and she's added to list :oops:. Not even going to front i missed that crossover thing when i first played 2 days ago. I didnt even noticed Aine until this playthrough. I actually need to play the recent update for, My Bully is my lover, when i get a chance but that's for later. Oh yeah i can't forget. Take that Lucy!!! That's for messing with my pink, Krystal Waifu.

Overall a little bit delayed for me but this 2nd Chapter started off great and I'm looking forward to the next part. I'm genuinely curious what the meeting between Mila and the the MC's friends would be like if it happens after seeing Alice interact with Rin. Just having Mila and Elaine in the same room would honestly be scary. Faye... Don't do it. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.

Reactions: ju1zzed and Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes