Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Holy shit that took a long time. I forgot how much lewd Rin content there was and that stalled me a lot. One thing no one can't ever say about this game is the length of the amazing content in it being small or short. I restarted a day ago and I'm just now caught back up. There's a ton of content!

Moving to when it comes to Alice and a lot of stuff i just decided to do it all where it's possible to avoid stuff like what happened this release. Not blaming the dev though as it happens. I was like a pervert with Elaine this time. I lusted after her so hard, i forgot that i was supposed to play hard to get.

Speaking of the creepy stalker, Alice. I still ditched her at the start and ignored her messages at times :KEK:. I checked her content out this time and it was okay. I originally closed her path when she visited unexpectedly so all the content after was new for me. Atleast she had a valid reason to visit outside of stalking the MC so I'll take that back, she's just creepy instead(I'm kidding :ROFLMAO:). But wait does that make me the Weirdo for having sex and cumming inside of her anyway? Btw, it worked perfectly fine after releasing james so It was definitely because i closed Alice path very early.

On to the star of the update for me, the waifu, Krystal, sweet jesus! :love:Those scenes was so hot. Like they might be some of my favorites in the whole game currently. When he turned her on her stomach and started pounding her from behind i damn near lost it.

Eira was definitely a cutie this update and she's added to list :oops:. Not even going to front i missed that crossover thing when i first played 2 days ago. I didnt even noticed Aine until this playthrough. I actually need to play the recent update for, My Bully is my lover, when i get a chance but that's for later. Oh yeah i can't forget. Take that Lucy!!! That's for messing with my pink, Krystal Waifu.

Overall a little bit delayed for me but this 2nd Chapter started off great and I'm looking forward to the next part. I'm genuinely curious what the meeting between Mila and the the MC's friends would be like if it happens after seeing Alice interact with Rin. Just having Mila and Elaine in the same room would honestly be scary. Faye... Don't do it. Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong.
Finally, I've been waiting for this!

*Sigh,if Waifu Academy have the same amount of content and as consistent as this dev.I definitely will be grateful.This game already rank 1 in my honey select game list.Anyway,another dev that I will support.
Thank you. I appreciate that.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I appreciate the story, it's clearly not written by someone who is a native english speaker (probably korean), but that's okay because the story has a lot of heart put into it.

Keep 'em coming (y)

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
I love this game
I have to play like really slow because I don't want this game to end :(
Great story, love the art (and love Rin too )
Waiting for more update....

Reactions: Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes