Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
Hello, does anyone knows what os the scene "last chance" its says that is special but i cant trigger the scene does anyone knows how to trigger and get the scene??

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hi there can you make is that we can make choises for mc do we want to is breake all ties whith od man who calling mc every time to steal someting or not and that we can can make choises do we want to go back to old man or do we want to stai where is mc now. That my idea what yuo think and i hope you undstand what i mean

M3xNoName

Nov 27, 2020
Hi, I think this is a bug, someone can help me?
after this frame
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game just going into a Character Page like this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't find any button except next & previous page and the profile, I don't know this is bug or the button just hidden?
The game version : Ch.2Ep.1Part1c

*SOLVED Just deleted the game and reextract, because the previous file just mixed with older version of this game (I do overwrite file but i don't know that's completely changed or some files still from older version)

Last edited:

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 1089089
My Real Desire [Ch.2Ep.1Part2] is now released on Become a patron to get access before everyone else!
Hi, I really like this game and am a supporter on patreon. I think your big weakness is oral sex scenes. It looks like you stretch the mouths out rather than have a realistic mouth size that squeezes on the dick. It makes it look very awkward. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Reactions: Lyk4n

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Chapter 2, Episode 1, Part 2, Section A, Subsection 34, Line 6-A, Verse Delta-Green-Foxtrot, Portion "Formerly Known as Prince". Seriously?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so...

When someone else? Because that's what it feels like. You have this supposed grand harem of girls, but he keeps having sex with the same 2-3 since Chapter 1.

There's almost no romantic forward movement with a lot of them. Sure we get the occasional lewd moment like with Sally in the towel or the thing with the ears in this update, but think about the sex scenes in this one. The same two girls we've been with already.

I'm just wondering when you're going to actually move forward because it feels like you're treading water with most of them.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
I
Ok so...

When someone else? Because that's what it feels like. You have this supposed grand harem of girls, but he keeps having sex with the same 2-3 since Chapter 1.

There's almost no romantic forward movement with a lot of them. Sure we get the occasional lewd moment like with Sally in the towel or the thing with the ears in this update, but think about the sex scenes in this one. The same two girls we've been with already.

I'm just wondering when you're going to actually move forward because it feels like you're treading water with most of them.
There is no harem yet. So far he only got a few of the girls liking him. I guess you want them all to just fall on ya dick for no reason? Lol I understand you but we are not at harem status yet bro.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi, I really like this game and am a supporter on patreon. I think your big weakness is oral sex scenes. It looks like you stretch the mouths out rather than have a realistic mouth size that squeezes on the dick. It makes it look very awkward. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
Yeah, I notice that, too. It's quite hard to make oral sex scenes for me, but I'll try to improve.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I turned Rin into a horny pervert and I'm okay with that. Krystal was too damn cute this update :oops:. That said, damn, Allison is hot af! That wink!! Also Krystal(Her's especially), Faye and Allison's game outfits!!! :love:

I saw that Elaine thing coming from a mile away as soon as wendy mentioned how busy she was earlier. I definitely enjoyed every bit of that whole interaction. It was great to see her finally opening up some as i wanted a look into her backstory and why she's this way since she first appeared. Sure she's pervert in heat but she's mine :devilish: so I'd like to get to know her more.

Great update. That cliffhanger though is going to be interesting to see what happens there. Not going to lie though. I kind of want to spend some more time with Eira and Yui.

By the way. Didn't we just have sex with Krystal, Alice and Mila(flashback) for the first time like last update and the one before? I get it guys we're all horny for the other women(me especially as I'm looking forward to a future Mila encounter and now Allison) but let the dev build it up. You can go back to an early page of people complaining that Rin had sex with the MC too early and with no build up. Don't be like Elaine guys :ROFLMAO:. Have a little patience.

Reactions: Lyk4n

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Never-ever, hopefully. I am so tired of games getting bloated with rando sluts, instead of having a couple of well developed characters. Personally, I think the dev is doing a great job.
You misunderstood me. I meant "When will there be character/romantic development outside of Krystal, Rin and Elaine?"

Mar 14, 2019
You misunderstood me. I meant "When will there be character/romantic development outside of Krystal, Rin and Elaine?"
No, I understood you fine. Don't try to pretend like you mean anything other than smut, because every character has been getting a lot of story, just not a lot of sex scenes. In fact, I feel like Rin has been lacking story, but I might be biased.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

No, I understood you fine. Don't try to pretend like you mean anything other than smut, because every character has been getting a lot of story, just not a lot of sex scenes. In fact, I feel like Rin has been lacking story, but I might be biased.
Those characters aren't 'rando sluts' they are main characters and whats wrong with smut? This is an adult game.

Reactions: Domagonic
Mar 14, 2019
Those characters aren't 'rando sluts' they are main characters and whats wrong with smut? This is an adult game.
What I said is: "I am so tired of games getting bloated with rando sluts", so I have no fucking idea who do you mean specifically when you're saying "Those characters". And I never said that smut is bad; just that smut and character/romantic development are 2 different things.

Edit: Also, just because a character is ostensibly a "main character", doesn't mean she can't be a random slut

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JenusKudo
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes