JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This was a pretty good update.
I really enjoy these episodes of spending time with each of the girls, and glad we got to spend some decent time with Faye on this one (Even though it wasn't really anything sexual).

Also, is it just me or does anyone else think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
all I know,is nothing better happen to my favorite fast food mascot. And I hope the MC absolutely destroys whoevers after her,and then tells her, Remember Wendy,Curiosity killed the cat.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Can we have relationship with other side characters like Allison and the boss's daughter or just focus on the main girls?

rozysebelas

Jan 10, 2020
this is my first time with this kind of game (episodic) can i just download the latest vesion and play from the beginning or do i have to search for the older version ?? coz i can't seems to find any link that still working .

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
this is my first time with this kind of game (episodic) can i just download the latest vesion and play from the beginning or do i have to search for the older version ?? coz i can't seems to find any link that still working .
Yes you can just download the latest version and play from the beginning.

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
download the latest vesion

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
How can i trigger this "Before Sleep 2" scene. i think it is Rin, because Mc says in the mornig Rin is already gone. I am on Rin path too and have all others scenes in the Gallery

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If I had to say something bad about the game then it would be that it is impossible to decide on a favorite girl because they all are amazing.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes