Prince_Albert

Apr 14, 2021
I like the game but like, which country is this game supposed to be set in lol? I see a mini American Flag in the living room, but I didn't know that America had big girl groups lol

Ghoul26

Jan 4, 2018
I know it's favoritism but I want it to focus more on Rin and Yui I see very abandoned.
I was hoping that in this update they will give Kristal an answer to what she saw. :(

Nov 24, 2019
I know it's favoritism but I want it to focus more on Rin and Yui I see very abandoned.
I was hoping that in this update they will give Kristal an answer to what she saw. :(
Hmm, I guess this depends if you play the current build all at once or incrementally; The episodes doesn't give the same amount of spotlight to all girls, possibly even to keep the game going.

The game right now is linear, so it has to switch the focus every episode (and it is not just the girls, there is a plot!) in order to tell the story.

In fact, the dev is doing a good job at keeping the game interesting, this game has so many key components (plot + substories) that it is amazing how it did not became a big ball of mud; One would thought that with so much competition for screen time you would forget what the plot/substories were about :LOL: Yet it still works out neatly.

Personal opinion, ofc.

Reactions: hdtv11 and User1230

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Has anyone else have the issue of getting the image behind the couch on Android as the quick save button is right over it?
(DA Port)
Screenshot_20210512-232825_My Real Desire.jpg

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Has anyone else have the issue of getting the image behind the couch on Android as the quick save button is right over it?
(DA Port)
View attachment 1191848
When that happens with the photos ( I think there is another with the same problem in the garage under the car) , you can touch > that is next to 'Back' so that the menu retracts from the screen and have easier access to the photo and then simply touch < (which should be on the right) for the menu to reappear.

4.10 star(s) 124 Votes