pierorosso

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, I have a problem.
The game works for 40 seconds, then it starts to slow down (during dialogs) and get stuck. I use Win 10.
Does anyone know if it's a solvable problem?
Thank you

Keyz19

Oct 2, 2018
Good game!
Please update more faster!!!
The story in this game are perfect for The MC, i really love it

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Started playing and I have a question. Does the MC become less of an emotionless brick? Kinda hard to empathize with a plank of wood.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Started playing and I have a question. Does the MC become less of an emotionless brick? Kinda hard to empathize with a plank of wood.
It's a very slow process with barely any progress... But, um, yes? A wee bit... Maybe? I mean I like the overall plot but the MC isn't what keeps me playing (Rin).

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
MC is so chill he barely bats an eye when girl tells him she raped him in his sleep. :ROFLMAO:

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
does episode 3 have episode 2 and 1 in it or do I have to install a whole different game for episode 1 and 2?

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Holy shit, I didn't like Yui from the get-go, I thought If I can be rude back to her I could get rid of her. When I saw Leo hitting on her so I was relieved, things were going smooth BAM she Raped MC in his sleep....yet somehow blamed us hence victim blaming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 812728
My Real Desire [Ep.1Ch.3Part2] is now available on Patreon! Check it out!
Hey Lyk4n you said that alice wont be a distance relationship she is my second favorite after rin so when will we be seeing her on person so far we only get a kiss from her in the beginning and after that 2 text and thats it
she deserves so much more content,more than yui ever had

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes