Original Size Mac: 840 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 308 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 291 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, what an update. Rin was just a Wifey this update :love:. I almost wanted to just ignore every other girl and just solo Waifu run the game but my own desires wouldn't let me.

Speaking of Desires the Dev got me. I finally broke at the Elaine scene :ROFLMAO:. I couldn't resist the temptation with her like that in front even though i refused all of her prior advances.

There was a lot of other good stuff in this update but I'll wait until the next to see how some of it plays out. The Krystal stuff was sad. It felt like she was sabotaged because of her success so i feel for her.

Anyway I'm looking forward to what's in store next update.

D

Deleted member 2441045

I never understood why they would add certain tags on these games, because when you click on the genre it doesn't show the tags you just saw when you first click on the game. Were they just added?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Really good plot and beautifull characters, btw MC's luck is beyond my comprehension even though he doesn't exist it makes me jealous rofl

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I love patting Rin on the head. One of my fav things to do in the game. I know it gives points but could you make a secondary loop where it doesn't give points but I can pat her head whenever I want to? I just love the cute face she makes when I do it.

Also could you make it so we can pat Yui's head as well? She is so cute and I would like to see the cute face she would make as well.

:love: :love: :love: the game! Great work!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, all this " I wanna steal x from x" is concerning me a bit. What kind of game is this exactly? What content should expect? And what's all this about rejecting someone for some super duper scene?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Ok, all this " I wanna steal x from x" is concerning me a bit. What kind of game is this exactly? What content should expect? And what's all this about rejecting someone for some super duper scene?
to answer your last question first. theres a girl in game who wants to get it on with you the moment your left alone with her. rejecting her 3 times gives you access to a different scene compared to the regular 3rd scene if you never rejected her.

what kinds of game is this? harem i suppose with a somewhat emotionless MC.

what content? no NTR if that's what your worried about but there are some other girls that show up who dont even really communicate with MC that some ppl hope (myself included) can get MC to get some action with them. but again they're not main girls (as far as i know)

Reactions: Mormont

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I love the update. I'm glad to see more of Sally and Eira and see where they both live. Just like Rin, I'm a little upset that he still hasn't told Mika how he feels about her. With that being said, I can understand why he's hesitating. I'm also happy to learn more about Krystal's past, even though it's a sad one. I think that experience is the main reason why she wants the other roommates to not see her. On a random note, I personally think she looks much better without the make-up. At the end of the update, I was sad for Yui.

Keep up the great work like always!

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes