Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm glad we got to learn a little more about Eira I'm trying to work her out is she just naturally shy or does she have some sort of social anxiety disorder?

MC's a rather cold fish, isn't he? And in some scenes, he looks like he's totally stoned.
I think he doesn't want to become too attached with the people he has around him but that's easier said than done hence some of his reactions from time to time.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
to answer your last question first. theres a girl in game who wants to get it on with you the moment your left alone with her. rejecting her 3 times gives you access to a different scene compared to the regular 3rd scene if you never rejected her.
So is the wait worth it? I guess the scene happens in later stages of current available content

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So is the wait worth it? I guess the scene happens in later stages of current available content
If you're talking about the last scene in the gallery, that happens during this update. Like look-see said, you have to reject her 3 times to unlock that scene. The third rejection happens in the bathroom at work, it should give you 2 options (Alright then,... or Push her away).

However, if you click the 'push her away' option when you didn't reject her 3 times, she will say "I'm starting to get bored... I should just stop chasing him." If she says that you missed the chance of getting the scene. With that being said, if you rejected her 3 times and 'pushed her away' she will try and play the rape card and that's when you unlock the scene.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Well, I'm currently at the start of ep2 so don't even know if I've met the character yet. Do you know if the walkthrough in the OP is up to date?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Well, I'm currently at the start of ep2 so don't even know if I've met the character yet. Do you know if the walkthrough in the OP is up to date?
The character's name is Elaine, she's the redhead with the ponytail you meet at the beach. The walkthrough stops at episode 3 after you decide to either let Elaine inside your room or decide to not let her in. There is a scene after that with Rin and the walkthrough talks about. However, that's when the walkthrough ends.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The character's name is Elaine, she's the redhead with the ponytail you meet at the beach. The walkthrough stops at episode 3 after you decide to either let Elaine inside your room or decide to not let her in. There is a scene after that with Rin and the walkthrough talks about. However, that's when the walkthrough ends.
Yeah, we just got back from the beach so I've met her. Went with it, but will reload a save when the contents finished to push her away and see the scene. The problem will be whether the playthrough with the scene or the one without it will me my "main" one afterwards. That's largely because I don't know if we have any idea whether that choice will have major ramifications/differences with her moving forwards

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mc is a real insensitive punk towards alice.
Yeah, it's why I have a love/hate thing with this game and the MC. Love all of the characters except the MC to be honest. I've never played a game before where I wanted the MC to go into a coma in the middle of the game in hopes that he wakes up with no memory and a better personality (I'm kidding!).

Alice is a sweet girl with a huge crush on the MC and he doesn't give two shits about her even after living near her for 4 years. Yet in the very short amount of time he has spent living with Rin, Yui, Krystal, and Zeke he has grown more attached to and invested in them then he ever was with her. If it's because he doesn't like her then just don't include her in the game, if he does like her then it would be nice if we could have more options to interact with her.

Looking forward to turning down Yui next updates since Rin is my waifu.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
:oops:
Sir, we kindly ask you to retract your statement. As you well know being a citizen of Haremlandia, such statements are considered as acts of treason and appropriate punishments can vary from incarceration to straight up harem licence revocation
Ah, I am not a citizen of Haremlandia and will go to the guillotine before I retract my statement. Yui is a bitch and she is not worth ruining what the MC has going on with Rin (also why I turned down Elaine, Rin didn't seem happy to see Elaine in the MC's bedroom). Just because Yui raped the MC once doesn't mean he has to let her jump on his dick again.

There are others I would be willing to enter Haremlandia with (Sally and Eris(sp?), Krystal, but not Yui).

;)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, my not 2 cents of the game so far.
I really hated the MC at the start. Even if he didn't like the girls or people, there was no need to not even try being at least polite. When we started to see his thoughts about the company and not getting attached to people as they'd not be there for long, I instantly though of this being some spy/secret agent stuff with him infiltrating the company in order to get something. Glad that was the case and now with that story line and the MC's past, you can really start getting behind him.
To address the desire of some to get the potentially minor girls of other people (like Sandra or Mika), no, just no. Come on lads. WE can't do that to out boy Zeke! Especially since he lives with the MC and 3 girls, all of which certainly look to be going to the MC. It would kinda be very depressing for Zeke if he'd lose Mika to us, even with his indecisiveness in confessing to us. Not to mention that if we go by one of the main menu screens, we could potentially get 9, NINE LI's for the harem.

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Women doomed for harem..."

Lastly: Rin. OH MAH GOD. Why you gotta be so cute?? She is seriously threatening the gotta catch them all vibe here! When you tell her the truth of messing around and almost having sex with Elaine, she gets sad... Yet instantly perks up and declares her determination to win you over and hear you say them three little words. Soo, soo much waifu and cuteness material here. Please dev, continue in this very way!

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Yeah, it's why I have a love/hate thing with this game and the MC. Love all of the characters except the MC to be honest. I've never played a game before where I wanted the MC to go into a coma in the middle of the game in hopes that he wakes up with no memory and a better personality (I'm kidding!).

Alice is a sweet girl with a huge crush on the MC and he doesn't give two shits about her even after living near her for 4 years. Yet in the very short amount of time he has spent living with Rin, Yui, Krystal, and Zeke he has grown more attached to and invested in them then he ever was with her. If it's because he doesn't like her then just don't include her in the game, if he does like her then it would be nice if we could have more options to interact with her.

Please be mercy to my MC, sir.

Nov 4, 2018

I get its a personality that was trained into him,
He's probably a trained killer,
Cold and indifferent to everything,
His actions purely by whim yet calculated,
But saying "why should I bother telling you?" is just plain rude,
My very first impression was "What an insensitive prick!".

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
The MC was cold to her during the intro. even if you did pick the nice options, but I can understand that now after knowing his past. Since he moved to a different area and has opened up to many people, I think now is a good time to see Alice in-person again, or in future updates of course.

Reactions: EZ8lt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The MC was cold to her during the intro. even if you did pick the nice options, but I can understand that now after knowing his past. Since he moved to a different area and has opened up to many people, I think now is a good time to see Alice in-person again, or in future updates of course.
It feels like it should have been the reverse to me. In that for four years he was studying and didn’t have a “mission” so being more relaxed would have made sense. Now that he is working on betraying everyone at the new company (his primary mission) I would expect him to be more on guard and less accepting. Sure he needs to “blend in” but that doesn’t mean he needs to fuck all of them and start a harem. Which he then leaves? That would be unusual, lol.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
It feels like it should have been the reverse to me. In that for four years he was studying and didn’t have a “mission” so being more relaxed would have made sense. Now that he is working on betraying everyone at the new company (his primary mission) I would expect him to be more on guard and less accepting. Sure he needs to “blend in” but that doesn’t mean he needs to fuck all of them and start a harem. Which he then leaves? That would be unusual, lol.
Maybe he's the type of person that feels more at ease when under the pressure of succeeding. During his past he was always struggling to survive, maybe the four years of peace were new to him and he didn’t know how to handle it, but I agree he should have been more relaxed at some point. During the Overwatch short 'Alive', Widowmaker said, "I was told spiders felt no emotion, that their hearts never beat. At the moment of the kill, they are never more alive." I would also want to know what his end goal is after selling out this gaming company where he made friends with. Will he end up like Krystal?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
For the 4 years of college, his mission was to get the degree needed to get the job they wanted him to have. Nothing else mattered, so he just kept to himself and didn't get to know people.

Now, his mission is to blend in and get the information from the company so he has to socialize somewhat so as to not stand out.

Just my take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf and Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes