JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
The MC was cold to her during the intro. even if you did pick the nice options, but I can understand that now after knowing his past. Since he moved to a different area and has opened up to many people, I think now is a good time to see Alice in-person again, or in future updates of course.
There was barely any interaction between Alice and MC. So MC don't care much about her. But here, he is living with them in the same house and working in the same company. Even if he is doing this for his own goal, he is being forced to interact with everyone....so, knowingly or unknowingly, MC is getting attached to the new people.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Quick question the scene with Elaine called Last Chance is any better than her previous ones? I don't have it and I was wondering is it much better than her other ones to be worth it of going through rejecting her on her previous attempts.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Can someone please tell me if the scene with Elaine called Last Chance is worth it? Is it any better than her previous ones to warrant ignoring her advances just to get it? I see a lot of talk about it so I am wondering if it is any better.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
It feels like it should have been the reverse to me. In that for four years he was studying and didn’t have a “mission” so being more relaxed would have made sense. Now that he is working on betraying everyone at the new company (his primary mission) I would expect him to be more on guard and less accepting. Sure he needs to “blend in” but that doesn’t mean he needs to fuck all of them and start a harem. Which he then leaves? That would be unusual, lol.
In my personal opinion the reasoning behind what is going on is that at some point after opening up to all these new people in his life and beginning to enjoy his own life and being with those people. The MC is going to turn against the rich guy who "adopted" him and they will become enemies, because the MC will begin to actually care about those people he lives with now.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I get its a personality that was trained into him,
He's probably a trained killer,
Cold and indifferent to everything,
His actions purely by whim yet calculated,
But saying "why should I bother telling you?" is just plain rude,
My very first impression was "What an insensitive prick!".
Your comments make me wonder if you are just skipping over the parts where it shows what happened to the MC in the past.

As a CHILD he was abandoned thrown into the streets. Where he we beaten and was starving to death and he was then saved by some rich guy to be used in his nefarious plans. Taught to be hard shown that no one even cares about him. And after all that all you can think is that he is an insensitive prick because of him saying "why should I tell you" and that is "rude".

No it is you that is an insensitive prick.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Your comments make me wonder if you are just skipping over the parts where it shows what happened to the MC in the past.

As a CHILD he was abandoned thrown into the streets. Where he we beaten and was starving to death and he was then saved by some rich guy to be used in his nefarious plans. Taught to be hard shown that know one even cares about him. And after all that all you can think is that he is an insensitive prick because of him saying "why should I tell you" and that is "rude".

No it is you that is an insensitive prick.
The fact that he had a poor beginning doesn't make him not an insensitive prick,
His treatment towards the girl in the beginning does in fact make him an insensitive prick in my rule book,
Being emotionally null and indifferent to things outside of the mission/task/goal doesn't make someone an IP by default,
But griefing someone because you're indifferent to them and what they want (when there's better options) does.

The insensitive is everpresent the prick is optional.

Your opinion towards my previous post is found irrelevant (and a bit simpish),
Don't expect further attention from me concerning this subject,
I'll ignore your account if you attempt to drag this on.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The fact that he had a poor beginning doesn't make him not an insensitive prick,
His treatment towards the girl in the beginning does in fact make him an insensitive prick in my rule book,
Being emotionally null and indifferent to things outside of the mission/task/goal doesn't make someone an IP by default,
But griefing someone because you're indifferent to them and what they want (when there's better options) does.

The insensitive is everpresent the prick is optional.

Your opinion towards my previous post is found irrelevant (and a bit simpish),
Don't expect further attention from me concerning this subject,
I'll ignore your account if you attempt to drag this on.
Fine with me, like I actually care if you ignore me :ROFLMAO:. And your post quite babyish. Later snowflake.:D

Reactions: \EGOIST and EZ8lt

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Did Elaine lost her x23 power? Is she not a virgin anymore after the bathroom sex? That's my main concern.....

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes