JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
She has never been a virgin...
Emmm....I thought she played with other men but didn't have sex...she always turned them down or something....
Ok....so she was not a virgin when MC first met her on the beach....but, her profile said sex counter = 0.....then MC fucked her in the bathroom and still her sex counter = 0.... while rin and yui both sex counter changed from 0 to 1

Reactions: \EGOIST

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
1st of all, love the game very much, love all the girls... Well... Almost all :LOL: :ROFLMAO: , not a fan of oversized breast but for this game, it's still acceptable :LOL::ROFLMAO:, I like the MC very much too, he reminds me alot of a certain anime character, you know, the guy who's job hunting, killed a deranged crab-man and saved a butt-chin kid before he decides to become a hero just for fun. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep up the good work (y)(y)

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Emmm....I thought she played with other men but didn't have sex...she always turned them down or something....
Ok....so she was not a virgin when MC first met her on the beach....but, her profile said sex counter = 0.....then MC fucked her in the bathroom and still her sex counter = 0.... while rin and yui both sex counter changed from 0 to 1
That means sex experience with MC, so it should start with 0. But, yeah it should be 1 after the toilet scene. I'll fix that. Thanks for your information.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
gotta say i love this game ..pretty awesome story so far ... don't know exactly why i have to be a spy tho .. but ... nice anyways ... i'm kinda torn between two babes in game so far .. in love with Yui and Rin .... can i have them both ,,, maybe ?

Reactions: Pinsel

Gau

Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

How often does lyk4n put out new content for the game? Every month or so? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

How often does lyk4n put out new content for the game? Every month or so? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
1 month he works in this game and the next month in his other game. The last two months we got two updates for my real desire so i think he would work on peaceful life. Anyways i think is more a patreon thing.

Reactions: Gau

ellyos

Jul 17, 2019
hi, any chance this one will have quick menu? really need that "auto" button for better perspective :D

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes