Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I'm stuck at the episode 2 end screen. I'm using the android version and can't proceed.

Edit: Nevermind, some frantic tapping solved it.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I always like honey select models, but god do I hate playing as mentally disabled main protags. I'm 10 mins in and I want this dude to die and another character take over

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
His attitude at the beginning can be annyoing. But after learning more about his past I get why he is this way. But yeah a lot of people get mad at protagonists that don't want to fuck everything they see.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Is it because he isn't horny sex addict? Or because of his don't care attitude?
i think he/she/etc. hate's both, if my guess is right he/she/etc. is not a fan of a stoic type of person/MC and his into more fun/enjoyable attitude, well not here to judge.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
I dont see him being enjoyable to watch. no you dont have to only ever be thinking about sex (although this is a sex game), but this dude is deadass retarded on some Asperger's type shit. "why would you want to come?" Why the fuck do you think? Unless youve never actually talked to people you can tell this dude was written with a mental disorder

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I dont see him being enjoyable to watch. no you dont have to only ever be thinking about sex (although this is a sex game), but this dude is deadass retarded on some Asperger's type shit. "why would you want to come?" Why the fuck do you think? Unless youve never actually talked to people you can tell this dude was written with a mental disorder
That's the whole plot story. There is something called "Character's development" which was my initial plan since I decided to make this game, so he will change during the story. However, I've seen many people complaining about Mc's personality despites the fact that they just played the game for only 20-30 minutes, and didn't learn about his story yet. Well, it's fine if they don't like him, and decided to not play the game anymore. This game isn't just your type of thing then.

Last edited:

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Well, what do we have here? 'Robot', 'Cold Fish', 'mentally disabled', lol ... Some ppl can't get enough of the creepy horse-dick morons that every woman turns on. I know, I know MC should be a 'Peeping Tom', he should molest his roommates while they sleep and use "magic" to rape them. Yeah, that's how perfect mentality works ...
Sarcasm aside :) Thank g... dev he is different than typical male MC which I'm tired. He does what he has to do and don't give a fuck about the rest. I feel good in his shoes. He reminds me of someone. Sometimes it's really funny to look in the mirror. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha... I love this guy. I hope his real desire won't change him too much.

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Wow I found another gem. I liked alot of games but seldomly do I like a game and really liked almost all of the female chars. This game has all the ladies that I like!! And a bonus no milf and incest! Easily one my top 5 fav games :)

Reactions: Pinsel

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Well, what do we have here? 'Robot', 'Cold Fish', 'mentally disabled', lol ... Some ppl can't get enough of the creepy horse-dick morons that every woman turns on. I know, I know MC should be a 'Peeping Tom', he should molest his roommates while they sleep and use "magic" to rape them. Yeah, that's how perfect mentality works ...
Sarcasm aside :) Thank g... dev he is different than typical male MC which I'm tired. He does what he has to do and don't give a fuck about the rest. I feel good in his shoes. He reminds me of someone. Sometimes it's really funny to look in the mirror. ;)
If you know someone like him then they have genuine mental problems as well.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Guys easy there don't fight if you dont like the game just don't play it why complain
I know you just want to state ur opinion but why in a complain manner like wtf?
Just respect the devs decision
The game still in the early phase
Support him if u want and shut up if you dont you guys just causing a chaos here

Reactions: RohanPrince

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
If you know someone like him then they have genuine mental problems as well.
If you think this, then it is probably you who suffers from some mental problems. There are many people who are socially awkward, and that don't make them mental. Many introverts behave like this, because unlike extroverts they like to have some space and time away from other people.

Reactions: 25thKnight

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
If you think this, then it is probably you who suffers from some mental problems. There are many people who are socially awkward, and that don't make them mental. Many introverts behave like this, because unlike extroverts they like to have some space and time away from other people.
No, even as an introvert, If they have these issues they have some sort of social disorder. being an introvert doesnt make you oblivious to social cues and standards

browly22

Jan 7, 2019
this is one of the best game i played, so far so good, keep do your best Lyk4n!!!!

im waiting for your update.

i think i understand why MC have that attitude, and i think it's anti mainstream, and it's cool...

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes