Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please tell me we're getting a Mila route, Lyk4n

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Lyk4n Seems I missed one point with Rin, can you help me

i always reject the red hair whore i don't know if she had anything to do with this?

There was a scene when you almost had sex with Elaine, but interrupted by Rin knocking on the door. She will ask what you did with Elaine before she came, and if you tell her the truth, you will gain 1 point with her. However, don't be worry about that since I don't plan on triggering events based on maximum relationship points. You only need a crucial decision, and an amount of relationship points.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was really good. I dug the MCs vibe a lot more than most games, even before it was explained.

The girls are hot and the renders good, Eira is my favourite with Krystal coming in second... but even ones that aren't really my type like Rin have nice faces (though Wendy seems way to plain to be an angle to me).

I'm not super into games with point systems as normally it's a pain playing them without a walkthrough mod as you don't want to be cut out of content later on, and it looks like I missed stuff in Chapter 1 somehow ... but by and large things seem to boil down to be empathetic or be cold so it makes the decisions easy enough.

But yeah I was real into it, there was more content than I thought there'd be, and I'm looking forward to having some with my favourites down the line.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Tried this when it first came out and have been waiting til things are worth while because Im into hardcore sex. Gangbangs, orgies, reverse cucking, sex in public places but nothing gory or gross. Renders look amazing still, MC turned me off on the initial playthrough even with CTRL skip his dumb expressions were distracting. Just a mini review until a few more updates in when I give it another go. Also a chance to tell the Dev to keep up the good work.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There was a scene when you almost had sex with Elaine, but interrupted by Rin knocking on the door. She will ask what you did with Elaine before she came, and if you tell her the truth, you will gain 1 point with her. However, don't be worry about that since I don't plan on triggering events based on maximum relationship points. You only need a crucial decision, and an amount of relationship points.
I know this is a harem tagged game but can we choose to just end up with one person? Cause right now I am a one Rin man...

Reactions: Mishalove

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Owh man,this game is really satisfying:love:I like MC and the other gurls.At first,I keep thinking,so this is how Ryen expression is like if he is in renpy instead of Rpg. :unsure: I really cant see his face,its too poker and emotionless:LOL:,then again thats what I like about him.Also,why the girls always into him eventhough he look like he is dead inside and emotionless.Same as Ryenryuu.The girls compliment mc as cute eventhough he barely respond or stay quiet.Its like this

MC:Can we go?You already drunk
The girl:You know you are such a cutie right?*hic
MC: ......You already tell me that 5 times already.
The girl: ...*saying random things and nonsense.
MC: ....
MC stay silent with a poker face waiting until the girl collapse,He bring her to the room and the girl seduce him to give a boobjob before fall asleep.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes