juriar

Oct 7, 2020
I completely agree with avoiding the drama Elaine brings to the table... not interested at all and don't really want her around the other girls.
Yes Elaine is a bit annoying but my personal choice wouldn't be to get rid of her but maybe infuence her over time? The 2nd route would be nice too but it would be a ton on work.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
My Real Desire [Ch.1 Ep.3 Bugfixed] [Lyk4n]

Original size: 970 MB

Compressed size: 336.2 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
There's a bug in the android version where the Menu option just goes directly to Gallery instead. (Maybe because I left my game viewing a scene) but now I can't save, load or go back to the main menu.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can you choose the girls with you want to have a relationship?

And I read about the rape scene. I not like rape (not for woman or man), usually I delete the games that have this mandatory, or no download if I know it before start the game. Is the scene avoidable?? I'm not sure that I want to play the game if isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: Genji

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
I'd love to see the girl singer sprout wings like Michael Jackson and leave the 'Jackson Five' aka rest of the girls stumbling in her footsteps.

Just a great game so far top to bottom.

Milka233

Oct 21, 2018
Can you choose the girls with you want to have a relationship?

And I read about the rape scene. I not like rape (not for woman or man), usually I delete the games that have this mandatory, or no download if I know it before start the game. Is the scene avoidable?? I'm not sure that I want to play the game if isn't.
Yes you can, though some events are part of the story. The only rape scene that i can remember is when one of you roommates thought that you were someone else while you are sleep, later she apologize. I can't think of another scene where rape is involved.

Reactions: BlasKyau

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yes you can, though some events are part of the story. The only rape scene that i can remember is when one of you roommates thought that you were someone else while you are sleep, later she apologize. I can't think of another scene where rape is involved.
You could maybe count the "Last Chance" scene with Elaine when she trys to blackmail the MC to fuck her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
t's a relief that the MC was mistakenly raped, that the real victim was someone else. I don't know if it is worse to be raped or to know that it was a mistake. In fact, I'm curious about the apologies.

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
I just want to say that

1) I don't care much for this MC but ..

2) He's one of the best realized MCs of any game on this board.

Reactions: omg05
D

Deleted member 3035952

Refreshing to play MC like this really like it

Oct 12, 2019
okay so i have reached to a screen"You've reached the end of chapter 1 episode 3" but there's no "Continue" button, is it bugged ? or is it how it supposed to be ?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
okay so i have reached to a screen"You've reached the end of chapter 1 episode 3" but there's no "Continue" button, is it bugged ? or is it how it supposed to be ?
I think it is supposed to be like that, so you can save the game there and don't get main menu by accident.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes