Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Me, who like Elaine but outshadowed by people who hate her : Thank you
At first, many people didn't like Yui, but now after knowing her story most people love Yui. Wendy already said Elaine is a really good person. Above all, Elaine is really hot!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah man,Elaine is a fucking whore that will cause a drama problem in the future.Remember,she will dump someone once she got bored from it.It just a relief we got Rin as our main girl.She somewhat mature and understanding.Also,MC don't have any emotion and never really care about sex or girls.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

What's up guys!
My Real Desire [Ch.1Ep.4Part1] is now available for you!
However, as I told you guys before, my proofreader is on vacation now, so you'll often see typos, and grammar errors in this update. So, I'd like to apologize for that.

Download link:

WIN/LINUX: 1.
2. 3. 4.
MAC: 1. 2. 3. 4.
ANDROID: 1. 2. 3. 4.

Changelog:
- 291 new renders
- 8 new animations
- Krystal's events
- Elaine's event
- Sally's event
- Introduction of a fighting system.
What's up guys!

My Real Desire [Ch.1Ep.4Part1] is now available for you!
However, as I told you guys before, my proofreader is on vacation now, so you'll often see typos, and grammar errors in this update. So, I'd like to apologize for that.

Download link:

WIN/LINUX: 1.
2. 3. 4.
MAC: 1. 2. 3. 4.
ANDROID: 1. 2. 3. 4.

Changelog:
- 291 new renders
- 8 new animations
- Krystal's events
- Elaine's event
- Sally's event
- Introduction of a fighting system.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
That part with Zeke dancing, needs a skip option... that was kinda gay :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hate mini games

Game bug, stuck in a loop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Started a new game fix it for me

0verall not a bad update

Last edited:

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
Why are all these games based on Asian characters? The girls, the MC, all Asian, why not Indian, or maybe African? Would make a welcome change.
I remember playing that overlord H game, you were able to pick if you were white or super dooper black lmao. I think it may be an issue of how the program renders the characters skin, so it is easier just to make them asian or white.

Reactions: User1230

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Why are all these games based on Asian characters? The girls, the MC, all Asian, why not Indian, or maybe African? Would make a welcome change.
It's mostly because the models they use are from Asian games like Honey Select, Koikatsu, etc. I don't know if this creator uses any, but he does state that he hardly speaks english, so he's probably just making what he knows.

Reactions: User1230
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes