DavidB

Apr 23, 2019
you wish the impossible my friend
Please use some imagination. I have 3 ideas for stories in less than 5 min. Not quite the standard story.

1. You are newly ex-military (Special Forces/Seals/Rangers) looking for work. You find work at women's shelter to help them. At first they hate you and then come to love you as you protect and help them with their varying problems.

2. Company sends you, degree in XXXX to work in another country. Cultural mismatch, fish out of water story. Women at work first see you as a dork/yes-man/ass-kisser and then warm up to you. Note: humorous situations can develop.

3. Male single Engineer, takes a matchmaking cruise. Ship sinks leaving you and women on island. You have to build shelters, kitchens, bathrooms, help build plumbing systems. ... etc. They depend upon you and fall for you after you pick which one's needs get fixed first (needy, horny women who desire attention and love). Women in competition for you.

Reactions: IPsycho

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I am a bit sad, there is nothing with Yui :cry:

So i dont now, isent there supposed to be an stats screen at the end? I got only a "to be continued"
And in the hints menue there is a "Talk to Rin" and "Talk to Yui" since begin of the game. And yes i have talked to the girls. Newstart dont help. Maybe ist hhas to be so?

Apart from that, goooood game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyk4n

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
My Real Desire [Ch.1 Ep.4 Part1] [Lyk4n] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.03 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.02 GB

Compressed PC Size: 375.5 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 358.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
screenshot0001.png

The shadow from the MC to Rin is kinda harsh in this scene. If your 3D software supports it, it would be a good idea to use 3-point lighting to reduce the severity of the shadow. The way it is now, it looks like the MC is standing in front of a huge spotlight.

• Sad

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm a weak, weak man now :cry:. That pool scene got me. I couldn't resist her bait again. The bathroom last time broke me and i boned her so now I'm just unloading in her as i please with no caution. If she ain't pregnant yet she will be by the end of the end of the game. Rin is still the best girl :ROFLMAO:.

Good lustful update! I'll go back and check some other options out a little later. I didn't do some choices but I'm going to play around with some them here and there to see what happens. Until next time.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
hi Lyk4n , i was checking out stats at the end of Ep3 with yui, got the following error:
Code:
While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 435, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 438, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 2, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 5, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 14, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 17, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 19, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 28, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 29, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 438, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 440, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 444, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 447, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 453, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 458, in execute
  File "game/characters/Characters.rpy", line 602, in execute
NameError: name 'ep4_yuifavor' is not defined
looks like you have a combination of:
ep4yuifavor and ep4_yuifavor mixedup

Last edited:

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 905914

The shadow from the MC to Rin is kinda harsh in this scene. If your 3D software supports it, it would be a good idea to use 3-point lighting to reduce the severity of the shadow. The way it is now, it looks like the MC is standing in front of a huge spotlight.
Actually, it's kinda funny but that's the default lighting that comes with the software. If you look carefully at every scene, the lighting shoots straight out from the camera position. You can still have your usual lighting set ups but that takes more time than just using the default.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Actually, it's kinda funny but that's the default lighting that comes with the software. If you look carefully at every scene, the lighting shoots straight out from the camera position. You can still have your usual lighting set ups but that takes more time than just using the default.
Well this may have been a bad lighting setup by Lykanz, because that light is not directly behind the MC, otherwise it would not be shining on Rin. The light is coming from behind the MC which is about 30-45 degrees to the left of the camera. I wouldn't mention it usually, but in that scene it is borderline creepy the way such a strong shadow is laying on Rin, and is really a deviation from how true lighting in an indoor setting would work, unless there was a really bright light source behind the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok just finished this update ..... wondering if MC is gonna stay with the group he is with in the house or if he will go back to where ever he came from .. after he accomplishes his goal .. wouldn't want to loose track of Yui i really like her and MC .. or maybe mrs. pink hair ... lol ....
really enjoying this game alot (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I wouldn't mind some more rape scenes with Yui. You know like the MC wakes up in the middle of the night and Yui is riding his cock because she became so horny and kept thinking about MC's cock so she couldn't resist going in there while he was sleeping and riding him.

Possibly the lead in could be because Yui walks by MC room and door is open a crack and MC is having a wet dream and so he has an erection and Yui looks in and sees it so she gets so horny from it she just has to go in there and ride his cock.

MC could be dreaming he is fucking Rin and when he wakes up he is actually fucking Yui.

She could be thinking that she already did it once and the MC didn't really seem to mind so he would probably be alright with it this time as well.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I wouldn't mind some more rape scenes with Yui. You know like the MC wakes up in the middle of the night and Yui is riding his cock because she became so horny and kept thinking about MC's cock so she couldn't resist going in there while he was sleeping and riding him.

Possibly the lead in could be because Yui walks by MC room and door is open a crack and MC is having a wet dream and so he has an erection and Yui looks in and sees it so she gets so horny from it she just has to go in there and ride his cock.

MC could be dreaming he is fucking Rin and when he wakes up he is actually fucking Yui.

She could be thinking that she already did it once and the MC didn't really seem to mind so he would probably be alright with it this time as well.
Thats a copypaste scene from Waifu Academy.Its cringey.I see it in like some of the game in this site.Come up with something new.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How about this.Yui felt bad treating MC like shit before.She realize that eventhough she being harsh to him.He always be there for her(eventhough he never really intend it).After a while,she finally fall in love with MC.She decided to make a move to MC,confess to him and fuck him(this time in consent)Well,dev can add some drama or adventure in some part.Just dont make if too cringey like fall in love with his cock or whatever.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
How about this.Yui felt bad treating MC like shit before.She realize that eventhough she being harsh to him.He always be there for her(eventhough he never really intend it).After a while,she finally fall in love with MC.She decided to make a move to MC,confess to him and fuck him(this time in consent)Well,dev can add some drama or adventure in some part.Just dont make if too cringey like fall in love with his cock or whatever.
That sounds incredibly boring and trite. That is the same copy and paste from every game with a bitchy girl in it.

Also never heard of the game Waifu Academy

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt and Lyk4n
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes