astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any plan for MC to become asshole and fuck Mika ? Zeck is a good guy but I want to Ntr him for some reason.

• Angry
Reactions: P3zz0

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any plan for MC to become asshole and fuck Mika ? Zeck is a good guy but I want to Ntr him for some reason.
After zeke wiped the street with those punks I have a feeling he's an agent as well. If not vic's, then someone else's. The US army would be all over virtual full dive interfaces

zerukanata

Sep 21, 2017
Bruh... Is Rin the best girl or what?
atleast till the end of this update she's the best wife material..
maybe is should head pat the girl i'm interested in... see how it work in real life... :D

Reactions: destiny33

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Lyk4n there is a small bug in Android version when the choice comes if I want to help yui with asking Krystal about going to shopping, I tried to see yui's stat, but it leads to the bug. Afterwards, the game UI disappeared, so I could not save anymore

Reactions: GhoulishBehavior

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
I have a bug, when the message, "I need to reply to the message first", shows, I get stuck; no options are available. Curious that nobody else has reported it.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I have a bug, when the message, "I need to reply to the message first", shows, I get stuck; no options are available. Curious that nobody else has reported it.
Click on a phone icon on the top right of the screen.

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
For people who encountered the bug when you accepted yui's favor to ask krystal (because of difference in value names)

Try overwrite the file named 'Event_variables.rpyc' in: MyRealDesire-Ch.1Ep.4Part1-pc\game\variables\Events

And the file named 'Ch1_Ep4_Dialouge & Functions.rpyc' in: MyRealDesire-Ch.1Ep.4Part1-pc\game\script\dialouge\ch.1\ep.4

You might need to restart from the scene before you have to choose either to accept yui's favor or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hotlin88 and P3zz0

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Impressive game so far, I think my only complaint I can think of is that there's a lot of "Non-Choices" either do this or don't do this to get CG set, of course I want to see the scene.

Other than that, its a solid game even to the point where I want to support on patreon, also do trim the fat when it comes to real life references, I probably don't wanna hear like a whole paragraph about Krystal and MC playing pubg mobile.
"Continues to play pubg for 2 hours" is good enough, in my opinion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: P3zz0

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Other than that, its a solid game even to the point where I want to support on patreon, also do trim the fat when it comes to real life references, I probably don't wanna hear like a whole paragraph about Krystal and MC playing pubg mobile.
"Continues to play pubg for 2 hours" is good enough, in my opinion
Honestly, the real-life references are the kind of stuff that makes me laugh and that makes me relate but it's only my pov.

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Is there a patch or other way to just skip the mini-game?
Been enjoying the game so far, but I have no interest is being forced to solve anything to progress, it's just not what I'm looking for in a game like this :cry:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Is there a patch or other way to just skip the mini-game?
Been enjoying the game so far, but I have no interest is being forced to solve anything to progress, it's just not what I'm looking for in a game like this
Not at the moment, it is the first time the dev introduced this mechanic.
So far the results are either people liking it or despising it but no way to skip it atm, maybe Lyk4n will introduce a switch to remove the mini-games if you desire to do so ?

Reactions: hotdog10101

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Not at the moment, it is the first time the dev introduced this mechanic.
So far the results are either people liking it or despising it but no way to skip it atm, maybe Lyk4n will introduce a switch to remove the mini-games if you desire to do so ?
I don't mind them being there as long as I can skip them (without penalty).
As you mention, there are people who enjoy them, so I don't want to enforce my preference on others just as I don't want to be forced to play them ;)

Reactions: Valeck and P3zz0

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I don't mind them being there as long as I can skip them (without penalty).
As you mention, there are people who enjoy them, so I don't want to enforce my preference on others just as I don't want to be forced to play them ;)
No problem man, I don't mind them as long as they are meaningful and not here to just pad the runtime. However, what most devs tend to do to satisfy everyone is making them optional by selecting an option in the menu, which would be the easiest solution to satisfy all of us ;) I am pretty sure the dev will cook a solution like that for us as well.

chemicalvamp

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry but that Yui sex scene needs to be re rendered, you can see the head never enters, it just shrinks as it moves, That's just nightmare fuel. Imagine a hell scene where your lined up with a dripping warm vag and as you thrust your dick just retracts, meaning you can never get inside. Penis morph torture. It was great art, but not my kind of game. Its just gotta be sandbox for me, i dont really like the linear adventure "on rails" meh not as good as a simulation or sandbox.

Also much appreciation for the natural breast size, i fear the enormous tits you typically see may have caused covid :)

Reactions: User1230
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes