Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
And that's absolutely respectable and appreciated.
Honestly, we truly need more devs driven by passion and creativity rather than greed and trying to make a quick quid. If you just look at how many truly good VNs we have, compared to half-assed ones that get abandoned or rushed after a few months, I can assure you that the ratio is sadly low.
Thanks man. To be honest, I would be a liar if I said that I don't care about money. I do care about money too since it helps me survive days by days. However, I'm making games because I love writing a story. It could be a good or bad story for someone, but I just want to share it. And, I don't want people to raise up their expectations that if they pay me money, they will get bigger update. I'm not saying that they will never get big update per month. It's just I prefer to do it this way, because I don't want to push myself too hard to reach up someone's expectation. I just want to live my life happily and making games when I feel like doing it.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks man. To be honest, I would be a liar if I said that I don't care about money. I do care about money too since it helps me survive days by days. However, I'm making games because I love writing a story. It could be a good or bad story for someone, but I just want to share it. And, I don't want people to raise up their expectations that if they pay me money, they will get bigger update. I'm not saying that they will never get big update per month. It's just I prefer to do it this way, because I don't want to push myself too hard to reach up someone's expectation. I just want to live my life happily and making games when I feel like doing it.
Well indeed, who doesn't care about money, after all, that's why you have a Patreon, but who wouldn't be envious to be able to live off and produce a project they love ?

And you shouldn't be pushing yourself for bigger updates because they subscribed to you on Patreon, Quality will always beat Quantity and we could see how much you improved since CH1. Stay true to your core principles and keep enjoying what you do mate, we can't wait to see what you have next for us.

Reactions: Lyk4n

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
I love this game I didn't see anything that can be considered "rape" like maybe if you make certain choices and be an asshole to people you get to rape them instead of just missing out on certain scenes, some anal scenes would be nice good game =)

Last edited:

generalchilled

Jan 1, 2018
Lyk4n, this game is great. It's not often that I see a game that has great looking characters, solid grammar, solid writing, and an actually likeable protagonist. I think if this is your early work, the future is looking absolutely bright for you dude. Fantastic work, I look forward to your upcoming updates. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Reactions: Jsd16 and Lyk4n

aob86

May 12, 2019
i actually like her alot i want more sex scenes with her xD
no question she is hot and easier to get on with to point where i had forgot she is a total bitch in the beginning and lets be honest what she did when she was drunk with you if the genders had been swapped it would of been called rape but i actually forgot about that until starting again

Reactions: madelein-00

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
no question she is hot and easier to get on with to point where i had forgot she is a total bitch in the beginning and lets be honest what she did when she was drunk with you if the genders had been swapped it would of been called rape but i actually forgot about that until starting again
that's true! lol i do wish the MC would have been the one doing that instead xD

aob86

May 12, 2019
that's true! lol i do wish the MC would have been the one doing that instead xD
haha like i said she's def hot no question but what happens at the beginning actually made me stop playing the game and deleting it first time round. i know you like her so you dont mind but the mc acts like a simp towards she even tho shes a man hater( i can see why she is now after the updates of course) and she basically rapes him and then pouts about it and act like shes been wronged somehow and the mc acts like a simp again and just says its nothing and forgives her. i dislike games where the mc is a simp. thank fully the game doesn't carry on in this trend and i really like the rest of the game

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
haha like i said she's def hot no question but what happens at the beginning actually made me stop playing the game and deleting it first time round. i know you like her so you dont mind but the mc acts like a simp towards she even tho shes a man hater( i can see why she is now after the updates of course) and she basically rapes him and then pouts about it and act like shes been wronged somehow and the mc acts like a simp again and just says its nothing and forgives her. i dislike games where the mc is a simp. thank fully the game doesn't carry on in this trend and i really like the rest of the game
should have raped her back lol

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
WTF??In what part he is a simp??Oo He is more like dont give a fuck,He is there for a mission and dont really care about any of this girls.He apologize so that there is no problem with any of those people later.He just quiet and never talk after that misunderstand.Yui is the one start talking to him.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes