BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
Anybody else who didnt like the new fighting minigame, for me i didnt like it, wish there was an autowin or skip option for those who dont want it. Well i am in for the story part so i dont like these minigames :/. Wish lykan adds another option in future update for skipping minigames .

Reactions: HunterSeeker

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
Anybody else who didnt like the new fighting minigame, for me i didnt like it, wish there was an autowin or skip option for those who dont want it. Well i am in for the story part so i dont like these minigames :/. Wish lykan adds another option in future update for skipping minigames .
Well, where just at early phase of the game (MRD), not to mention 1st update with the minigames system. And i think Lyk4n is aware about all our issues (pros & cons) about the minigame, lyk4n will do something about it.

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
This game is so amazing and I love it very much. I can't wait for the next update. I hope in the next update there is no NTR.
I'm using the compressed version, every time I open Yui's profile, I always get an error message. But I got no error message when I opened another character profile.
Sorry for my bad English.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
After spending the evening with Eira and Sally, the MC goes home, has dinner and on the way to his room meets Yui.
She invites him to her room to look at some of her work. After which he has a shower returns to his room and gets a message.
He says, "lets see who sent it to me", but when you try to continue, the MC gets stuck saying " I need to reply the message first".
This is where I get stuck as it is just a continuing loop of " I need to reply the message first".
Am I missing something ?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
After spending the evening with Eira and Sally, the MC goes home, has dinner and on the way to his room meets Yui.
She invites him to her room to look at some of her work. After which he has a shower returns to his room and gets a message.
He says, "lets see who sent it to me", but when you try to continue, the MC gets stuck saying " I need to reply the message first".
This is where I get stuck as it is just a continuing loop of " I need to reply the message first".
Am I missing something ?
what version you playing sir? i mean is it the bugfix update?

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Am I missing something ?
There is the phone icon on the top right of the screen. You might need to check it out.

Reactions: Cornfield

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The part with Krystal about why she was hated at first I thought that sounded farfetched like something that would never happen.

Then I read this comment on Youtube about T-ARA:

" To get into context, in 2012 there was a rumor that T-ARA was bullying Hwayoung, the rumor was false. Hwayoung instead of clarifying everything, she became the victim to have more relevance in acting because she never wanted to be an idol, the rumor literally destroyed the girls' careers, it was never true and they got a lot of hate. Sorry for my english."

Did you base Krystal's story on them? Also does that kind of thing happen a lot in Asian cultures? I don't think I have ever heard of that happening in the U.S before.

I saw an interview for the group Band-Maid once and it looked like Saiki Atsumi might be bullying Miku Kobato a little but I haven't heard of them getting any hate for it.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
For a guy like MC, it's strange that there is no one to teach him about sex (kissing,foreplay) dating and relationship, I really thought that role is for Rin fits her personality that well like onee-chan will teach you but seems like all the girls are virgin including her .

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The part with Krystal about why she was hated at first I thought that sounded farfetched like something that would never happen.

Then I read this comment on Youtube about T-ARA:

" To get into context, in 2012 there was a rumor that T-ARA was bullying Hwayoung, the rumor was false. Hwayoung instead of clarifying everything, she became the victim to have more relevance in acting because she never wanted to be an idol, the rumor literally destroyed the girls' careers, it was never true and they got a lot of hate. Sorry for my english."

Did you base Krystal's story on them? Also does that kind of thing happen a lot in Asian cultures? I don't think I have ever heard of that happening in the U.S before.

I saw an interview for the group Band-Maid once and it looked like Saiki Atsumi might be bullying Miku Kobato a little but I haven't heard of them getting any hate for it.
No, I didn't base Krystal's story on them. But, you weren't wrong to say that since I also heard about the news, too. Rumours, fake news have been becoming more dangerous days by days, especially for the past few years that we have social media. Plus, even though girls look nice toward each other on screen, we'll never know what actually happens offscreen. Therefore, I came up with that idea.

Last edited:

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
For a guy like MC, it's strange that there is no one to teach him about sex (kissing,foreplay) dating and relationship, I really thought that role is for Rin fits her personality that well like onee-chan will teach you but seems like all the girls are virgin including her .
Actually, no. Not everyone of them is a virgin. Obviously, Elaine isn't one.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Actually, no. Not everyone of them is a virgin. Obviously, Elaine isn't one.
Well I used the word "Seems" so it express that I'm not sure , just speculating so thanks for confirmation, she may be a candidate for corrupting MC into lust but not a teacher type I guess , just some playgirl who wants to fool around and seems like MC isn't that innocent when it comes to sex afterall which I think I was wrong

Lyk4n

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Well I used the word "Seems" so it express that I'm not sure , just speculating so thanks for confirmation, she may be a candidate for corrupting MC into lust but not a teacher type I guess , just some playgirl who wants to fool around and seems like MC isn't that innocent when it comes to sex afterall which I think I was wrong
Well, I get what you're saying. Of course man, there is a teacher type in the game. She already appeared on screen, too :D

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Well, I get what you're saying. Of course man, there is a teacher type in the game. She already appeared on screen, too :D
Oh man... Don't tell me it's Wendy :KEK: As a character who hold/read books from day to day basis, she's fitting for the role.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes