NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ummm....Is it? :unsure:
Just a guess though. But when it comes to real 'teaching', Mika would be obvious. Thinking about it now, she teaches Physical Education, right? What if it's a different kind of physical education. *evil laugh :devilish:*

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Just a guess though. But when it comes to real 'teaching', Mika would be obvious. Thinking about it now, she teaches Physical Education, right? What if it's a different kind of physical education. *evil laugh :devilish:*
Probably not Mika, remember Zeke loves Mika and I don't think MC will go in between them and besides I don't think MC needs SexED anymore, I just thought that he is a cherry boy because of his personality

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Same,Zeke love Mika but it still remain mystery if Mika really love Zeke.But,i hope she does.Also im glad Zeke isnt a normal friend but a good fighter instead.He really is a bad ass If he want to.Id love to see his backstory though.Maybe he is a street fighter before.Or Delinquent

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Same,Zeke love Mika but it still remain mystery if Mika really love Zeke.But,i hope she does.Also im glad Zeke isnt a normal friend but a good fighter instead.He really is a bad ass If he want to.Id love to see his backstory though.Maybe he is a street fighter before.Or Delinquent
Based on his convo with Rin back at the beach, a strong feeling suggests that he was a delinquent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genji

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I think Zeke could be the other kid from the flashbacks when the MC was growing up, the one that was sent away.

• Thinking Face

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Also if MC really want to touch Mika that bad in the future then maybe there will be a condition if player push it then maybe Zeke is willing to share, swinging for ex MC's choice of L.I (maybe Rin) but Mika as an L.I probably not , I really want to steal someone's girl but Zeke is a good friend

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Also if MC really want to touch Mika that bad in the future then maybe there will be a condition if player push it then maybe Zeke is willing to share, swinging for ex MC's choice of L.I (maybe Rin) but Mika as an L.I probably not , I really want to steal someone's girl but Zeke is a good friend
You forgot that MC never interested with girls or sex.So,i doubt he ever do something like that.He is a spy and his life only mission.It just this recently he start to have friends and discover his emotion.Thanks to Rin and Zeke.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
He is a spy
It is true that the MC is a spy at the moment but I think that will change in the game and that Mila will help him get away from Victor. I also think that she is in love with the MC and that is why she will help him to get away from her grandfather.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It is true that the MC is a spy at the moment but I think that will change in the game and that Mila will help him get away from Victor. I also think that she is in love with the MC and that is why she will help him to get away from her grandfather.
Well,i doubt MC know what love is.Even if they love him.He dont care.He usually just goin with the flow and let them do what they want to him.Well,as long its not interrupting his mission.

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
Well,i doubt MC know what love is.Even if they love him.He dont care.He usually just goin with the flow and let them do what they want to him.Well,as long its not interrupting his mission.
Well, maybe that was until latest chapter but now MC seems to slowly change. He clearly IS more talkative and even if hes not in love yet, he at least is warming up to Rin (iirc there was moment when he was caught smiling when looking at her :unsure:) and cares about them - this whole Krystal reputation rehab, lunch with Eira (best girl) so she wont be alone. That is a bit more than goin with the flow.

Im personally curious what will Victor do when MC decides to tell him "fuck off old man, im done working for you". Will he just abandon him like he said? Or send someone after him ? Anyway seems taht big decision time is near

• Red Heart

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, maybe that was until latest chapter but now MC seems to slowly change. He clearly IS more talkative and even if hes not in love yet, he at least is warming up to Rin (iirc there was moment when he was caught smiling when looking at her :unsure:) and cares about them - this whole Krystal reputation rehab, lunch with Eira (best girl) so she wont be alone. That is a bit more than goin with the flow.

Im personally curious what will Victor do when MC decides to tell him "fuck off old man, im done working for you". Will he just abandon him like he said? Or send someone after him ? Anyway seems taht big decision time is near
More like he will get hunted by Victor people.He is a secret agent like Agent 47.If he betray his mission.Death is the only choice for him:unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vahn Solidor

Vahn Solidor

Jun 12, 2017
More like he will get hunted by Victor people.He is a secret agent like Agent 47.If he betray his mission.Death is the only choice for him:unsure:

Well, Victor said that he " wouldn't want to abandon him" in their last phone chat but who knows, maybe you're right. After all, we have some combat mechanics so woul be a shame not to use it more . Tho i doubt MC can take Vic organisation alone. Maybe after some scuffles Mila would persuade grandpa to let it go. She has soft spot for MC it seems :unsure:. Tho it would be fuckin cool seeing MC goin ham like Yuuji with Makina's mother:love:. Okazy ill just shut up now, imagination goin wild :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, Victor said that he " wouldn't want to abandon him" in their last phone chat but who knows, maybe you're right. After all, we have some combat mechanics so woul be a shame not to use it more . Tho i doubt MC can take Vic organisation alone. Maybe after some scuffles Mila would persuade grandpa to let it go. She has soft spot for MC it seems :unsure:. Tho it would be fuckin cool seeing MC goin ham like Yuuji with Makina's mother:love:. Okazy ill just shut up now, imagination goin wild :ROFLMAO:
Its obvious she is inlove with MC but MC never really care about it.:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
yes i meant the mc and yui seen, while personally i maybe feel rape is a bit strong she even if drunk her self took advantage definitely and if the genders were swapped it sure would of been called rape and another reason i used a strong word about it is because of a reddit story i read. a young guy gets drunk at an party and passes out and an older female in the party takes advance and bangs him while hes passed out. police laugh at him and refuse to press charges. the bitch got pregnant and he had to pay child support for 18 years. couldn't afford to go to college or even move out from his parents for a very long time because of it and even 18 years later still doesn't trust women or even had an relationship with anyone because it screwed him up so bad and yeah he sure called it rape.
First sorry for the late reply had a lot of work. Yeah from what I understand of rape it could have happened as both were intoxicated. Heard the story too it sucks and points to an underlying issue in society of people seeing rape as just a women problem. On the bright side things are solely starting to change at least in the legal text, the next step is just for society to change.

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes