aob86

May 12, 2019
WTF??In what part he is a simp??Oo He is more like dont give a fuck,He is there for a mission and dont really care about any of this girls.He apologize so that there is no problem with any of those people later.He just quiet and never talk after that misunderstand.Yui is the one start talking to him.
i was referring to the welcome party after your first day at work. he helped her drunk ass get home even tho she was a bitch and even gave her a piggy back ride i would of left her there and the option to tell her how not all men are the same. pretty simpy to me and ok so apologizing to the person who raped you is not simpy its pathetic and as for when she starts talking to you well more like asking you to help her. while you can say no sure the options where you say yes are also simpy

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Wait there is rape in this? Did I miss the scene or was it suppose to refer to MC and Yui?

Also this story so far is great though I would like to see more branching paths such as if you try to max points for one character you won't be able for another cause so far it seems I've been able to max or near max my relationship points with most of the characters or perhaps different paths you can take with each character. For example being supportive of Krystal and her career or manipulative and shaping her to be a tool for the MC to use (Not so much in the sense of a sex toy, though that would hurt, but as a spy or clingy servant).

Reactions: HunterSeeker

aob86

May 12, 2019
Wait there is rape in this? Did I miss the scene or was it suppose to refer to MC and Yui?

Also this story so far is great though I would like to see more branching paths such as if you try to max points for one character you won't be able for another cause so far it seems I've been able to max or near max my relationship points with most of the characters or perhaps different paths you can take with each character. For example being supportive of Krystal and her career or manipulative and shaping her to be a tool for the MC to use (Not so much in the sense of a sex toy, though that would hurt, but as a spy or clingy servant).
yes i meant the mc and yui seen, while personally i maybe feel rape is a bit strong she even if drunk her self took advantage definitely and if the genders were swapped it sure would of been called rape and another reason i used a strong word about it is because of a reddit story i read. a young guy gets drunk at an party and passes out and an older female in the party takes advance and bangs him while hes passed out. police laugh at him and refuse to press charges. the bitch got pregnant and he had to pay child support for 18 years. couldn't afford to go to college or even move out from his parents for a very long time because of it and even 18 years later still doesn't trust women or even had an relationship with anyone because it screwed him up so bad and yeah he sure called it rape.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This is why you should avoid America.Even Johnny Depp lose his case to Amber eventhough he is right all along.

aob86

May 12, 2019
i hear canada is quite bad too you hear about that guy in ontario who had to pay 50,000 a month to a women he never lived with let alone married so now you dont even have to live with the women for common law marriage to apply and women wonder why MGTOW is really growing and the UK is getting pretty bad as well

darksoul123456

Aug 8, 2018
This game so awesome, I love how the way u build character and of course the story too. Im play game by my own and I think I had skipped special sen, it jumped to morning wood :((, anyone can tell me how to achieve sen ‘last chance’ ( thank u guys, sorry for bad English )

4.10 star(s) 125 Votes