Jul 14, 2017
You can see the dev learned alot from his 1st game everything looks so much better, i remember thinking the open world was so cancer in the first one but here is literally perfect plus the mc is like ayanokouji, ill pledge once i can spare money, hopefully the dev doesnt stop updating this game

Kenn987

Aug 30, 2020
Classroom of the Elite, i knew the Mc portrayal felt familiar. Now i'm even more excited as to where this story goes

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Elaine is the type that dump your ass after she is bored fucking with you.She is a slut after all.This time,she is the one start the move,but then again her act is disgusting,She dont care about Rin,she make move to MC because he is handsome and have a big dick.Also,since MC dont care about girls,she think its challenging and seduce him to fuck.But,we all know her act only makes thing complicated in the end.Thank God Rin is the mature type and doesnt feel jealous easily.

Reactions: Reese286

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you know what the hardest part of this game is? Saying No to any of the girls they are all so damn cute it's hard to turn any of them down and even though the MC is not exactly the most open of people I like how they have taken to him.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Rin :love: is becoming main Waifu _ The Harem route is a go!

I completely agree with avoiding the drama Elaine brings to the table... not interested at all and don't really want her around the other girls. Next we have to find a way to deal with the Company honorably, get rid of the obligation to 'father' and rehabilitate Krystal's image so we can get her settled with the modeling job. MC can do it but it's not gonna be easy!

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Elaine is the type that dump your ass after she is bored fucking with you.She is a slut after all.This time,she is the one start the move,but then again her act is disgusting,She dont care about Rin,she make move to MC because he is handsome and have a big dick.Also,since MC dont care about girls,she think its challenging and seduce him to fuck.But,we all know her act only makes thing complicated in the end.Thank God Rin is the mature type and doesnt feel jealous easily.
Well she doesn't get jealous for now...

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 125 Votes